PDA

View Full Version : Chemical Weapons Teasting/Human Subjects

hermogenesm
04-26-08, 02:19 PM
:usmc: Sgthermogenesm:
Under top-secret rules adopted in 1953,
Defense Department researchers were required to inform on
Chemical Weapons Testing and Military Sites Using Human Subjects.

The Army's Incapacitating Agent Tests in the Cold War Era.

In 1952,the Army Chemical Corps began a classified medical research promgram for developing incapacitating agents that continued until 1975.This program involved testing chemical,
including nerve Agents, nerve agent antidotes,psychochemicals,
irritants,and vesicant agents,the chemicals were given to volunteer service members at;

Camp Lejeune.NC
Naval Research laboratory,Washington,DC
Gulfport,MS
EL Centro,CA
Fort Richardson,AK
Fort Detrick,MD
Fort Benning,GA
Fort Bragg,NC
Camp Silbert,AL
Fort McLellan,AL
Dugway Proving Ground,UT
Naval Training Center,Great Lakes,IL
Camp Polk,LA
Edgwood Arsenal,MD
Bushnell Field,FL
Fort Pierce,FL
San Jose Island,Panama Canal Zone
Fort Leavenworth,KS
U.S.Navy,Harts Island,NY
Camp Bullis,TX

Service members participated in test using significant concentrations of mustard gas either in chambers or field excrcises. Gas testing facilities also were located at Great Lakes Naval Training Center in Illioois and Camp Lejeune,NC.

For more info see; Deseret Test Center,Dugway Proving Ground.
http://project-112shad-fdn.com/index.htm

:usmc: Sgthermogenesm
Blinded Marine Veteran
Semper-Fi:iwo: Thank you for your Sacrifice and Service to our
Country.

garryh123
04-26-08, 03:12 PM
Duty Stations:
A.Co. 2nd Forces Recon, Combat Intalligrnce Cag-unit Marine/navy special warfare command. Chemicals,bioloical warfare weapon's. Classified.:banana:

Preacher
04-30-08, 09:41 AM
There is a very good book on the study of chemical abd biological warfare, it is called Yellow Rain and is written by Sterling Seagrave.

SF, Jay

Swampyankee
05-10-08, 07:38 PM
I attended NBC school at Lejuenne. The instructor had a scar on his arm that he said was from a "sampling" of some concoction, I forget if it was a nerve agent or of the mustard gas variety. At the time I thought his sea story was interesting, but substantially full of something not the real deal. Maybe he got careless with a K-bar and was too embarressed to tell the real story behind the scar. After all, who'd willingly go through a chemical attack, even a small, controlled one.
Then, as my time in continued I started to hear the stories of the LSD 25 exercises. I guess if they'd send men into radiated territory why not give them a dose of good old nerve gas.

ggyoung
05-10-08, 07:52 PM
This is nothing new,