PDA

View Full Version : Whos going to Okinawa? haha

FeMzZ
04-26-08, 12:17 PM
i remember reading on here about "the banana show" and something about okinawa. I saw this clip on youtube when i was looking at clips of the documentary and found it pretty funny..haha :banana: :banana:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ycv_7y1bU5g

Seyborg
04-26-08, 02:11 PM
ew

TheAngryGorilla
04-26-08, 06:56 PM
Yeah, I was the poolee that enlightened most of the poolees since everybody kept asking what the banana was about. It was in the Mo-Mo-Motivation thread, there was a motivator joking about CPL Covey_Rider and how he ate the banana. I would've posted the link but I didn't think it was appropriate. Oh by the way, I heard in Europe that there was an interactive banana show if you catch my drift.

darkgreen0311
04-26-08, 07:03 PM
He's telling the truth i've the banana show and also the strippers dancing with pyhtons around their necks.

:marine: :flag: SEMPER FI 4 LIFE
YOURS IS NOT TO QUESTION WHY BUT TO DO OR DIE!!!

jrhd97
04-26-08, 08:54 PM
Ohhh, there's all sorts of fun things to do there.

ttracker65
04-27-08, 06:06 PM
You all will do fine on the Rock just stay out of Whisper Alley!!!!! No tellin what you will bring back form there, It wom't be pretty

phantasm
04-27-08, 06:16 PM
You think the banana show is bad, I won't even type what I saw in Thailand!

jrhd97
04-27-08, 06:36 PM
You all will do fine on the Rock just stay out of Whisper Alley!!!!! No tellin what you will bring back form there, It wom't be pretty
know don't go takin all tha fun out of it. just wrap that raskal. Doc should be able to give you some freebies.