PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get "Real" Marine corps Digital Cammies?

mcvet57103
04-25-08, 08:21 AM
I have searched everywhere I can think of on the net, Sgt Grit etc. etc., and can not find real cammies with the embedded EGA. Anybody out there who can help me? Would like to have a set just for their embedded EGA. That is what makes them unique. I have met civilians who were wearing them and said they got them from family that are in the Corps. I thought it kind of an insult to have some civilian sh*tbird wearing a uniform they didn't earn.

ZSKI
04-25-08, 10:15 AM
well eather a PX or the online uniform store. Im sure given the money someone here can order it for ya.

zx6rdr
04-25-08, 10:26 AM
http://www.usmcblues.com/cammies.html

ZSKI
04-25-08, 11:43 AM
That **** is expensive as hell. 70 for a ****ing blouse?

SGT7477
04-25-08, 12:00 PM
That is a crazy price.

mcvet57103
04-25-08, 01:28 PM
http://www.usmcblues.com/cammies.html

Checked it out. Holly sh*t! $160 for a set of Digital Cammies!!?? Are they insane!? I was thinking maybe somewhere like $50 a set. I guess I won't be buying those. My wife would sh*t! Then she'd kill me.

zx6rdr
04-25-08, 01:35 PM
I think on base they are about 80-90 a set...

mcvet57103
04-25-08, 01:42 PM
Checked it out. Holly sh*t! $160 for a set of Digital Cammies!!?? Are they insane!? I was thinking maybe somewhere like $50 a set. I guess I won't be buying those. My wife would sh*t! Then she'd kill me.

Did some more shopping on the site and found used ones for $49 a blouse. Still kinda high. And charging Active Marines $90 a set on base?!? Lock and load!!

MUSTANG0369
04-25-08, 02:36 PM
mcvet check out this site.........

http://www.militaryuniformexchange.com/exchange/viewscat.asp?id=10000

mcvet57103
04-25-08, 03:07 PM
mcvet check out this site.........

http://www.militaryuniformexchange.com/exchange/viewscat.asp?id=10000

Thanks mustang It might have what I need.

SGT7477
04-25-08, 06:42 PM
Gas is high so everything is going to follow suit,lol.

mcvet57103
04-25-08, 07:00 PM
Gas is high so everything is going to follow suit,lol.Sad but true.:(

Achped
04-27-08, 05:26 PM
I want to say its 39$ for a blouse and 30$ for trousers at Lejeune

pffan021
04-27-08, 06:52 PM
Lejeune has them for $70 new and like $35 used. The used ones are usually in pretty good shape.

pffan021
04-27-08, 06:53 PM
What's sad is that gas on base is usually more expensive.

SGT7477
04-27-08, 07:27 PM
Lejeune has them for $70 new and like $35 used. The used ones are usually in pretty good shape.
That is for you active duty Marines us veterans are screwed even though we were never issued them.:flag:

mcvet57103
04-27-08, 08:33 PM
That is for you active duty Marines us veterans are screwed even though we were never issued them.:flag:
Yeah we should at least be able to buy them at the VA PX

ltmebecrewchief
04-27-08, 09:26 PM
Try at a recruit depot PX. ive seen cammies and boots no sh*t like 15 bux for a blouse and about the same for trousers. All serviceable too. They are slighlty used since they came from recruits that washed out of boot camp. However usually depending on what uniform is being worn at the time (ie deserts or jungles) that type will be in very short supply. so right now the jungles are in large supply. Ive seen these at MCRD san diego at the marine px by the stores. not sure about east coast.

ltmebecrewchief
04-27-08, 09:28 PM
but if not, shoot me an email and i could probably pick some up and ship them. Im located at camp pendleton fyi.

st0rm
04-27-08, 11:23 PM
it is a criminal offense for a civilian who never served to wear this uniform.

now you should be able to get them at any px, I see them all the time and at the uniform stores, they are not hard to come by, even on ebay from seperating marines

yellowwing
04-27-08, 11:53 PM
Look at the posted videos here and there. The digi utililities really are effective camouflage. That's worth $70 any day. Dig deep and eat balogna for a month, it's worth it.

Petz
04-29-08, 09:43 PM
https://www.nexnet.nexweb.org/pls/nexauth/nexauth.wg_login_proc?p_app_id=9021

this is the log-in to the Official Marine Corps Uniform Store.... enjoy Marine.

SSgtOfMarines
04-29-08, 10:25 PM
Why anyone who is not active duty or a reservist would want to wear cammies is beyond me. Ya'll looking to put on your old Little League uniforms as well?

Petz
04-29-08, 10:36 PM
uh, police like them... as do paintball fanatics.... semper kill targets!!!! OohRah SSgt!?

mcvet57103
04-30-08, 06:11 AM
Why anyone who is not active duty or a reservist would want to wear cammies is beyond me. Ya'll looking to put on your old Little League uniforms as well?
I like wearing the trousers with Marine t-shirts from Sgt Grit. I find the trousers very comfortable, and I am instantly recognized as being a former Marine. I am extremely proud of my service and especially with all the whining crybaby "It's Bushes War" nutbags I enjoy showing off my patriotism. And I also take every oportunity to illustrate to them that if it weren't for the Men and Women over there scrificing for them, they wouldn't have the right to spout their garbage without fear. Are you ashamed of your service?

SSgtOfMarines
04-30-08, 07:09 AM
Are you ashamed of your service?

I'm still serving. We are not allowed to wear our cammies out in town, so why would you want to? You want someone to know that you were a Marine? Hand em a business card.

Petz
04-30-08, 04:26 PM
wow, that's gay... let the man show his pride his own way, why are you questioning that? what will you do 30 years after you get out? just stop, you make it look like we didn't all fight for freedom.

SSgtOfMarines
04-30-08, 05:13 PM
wow, that's gay... let the man show his pride his own way, why are you questioning that? what will you do 30 years after you get out? just stop, you make it look like we didn't all fight for freedom.

I promise you that the day I get out of the Corps will be the last day that I wear the uniform.

BTW, did you see Joe Montana the other day walking around San Fran wearing his football uniform and helmet? No? I didn't either.

Relevant.

You wanna show pride? Wear a pin. Buy a hat. Throw a bumper sticker on your car. Don't gr trouncing around town in some cammies, especially ones that weren't even around when you were in.

SGT7477
04-30-08, 06:33 PM
I never did see where mcvet said he wanted to wear them in town I sure wouldn't want to myself.

Petz
07-25-08, 12:07 PM
I promise you that the day I get out of the Corps will be the last day that I wear the uniform.

BTW, did you see Joe Montana the other day walking around San Fran wearing his football uniform and helmet? No? I didn't either.

Relevant.

You wanna show pride? Wear a pin. Buy a hat. Throw a bumper sticker on your car. Don't gr trouncing around town in some cammies, especially ones that weren't even around when you were in.

everyone show's their pride differently... would you be sitting at a football game with your teams colors painted on your half naked body? no probably not, but other people do, because that's they're way of showing their pride for their team to the world... it's what you and I fight for. Stop putting people down because of what they choose to do to show that patriotism.

you have very conservative ideas to show that pride, good for you... I'm sure that will work for you when you retire.

sscjoe
07-25-08, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by SSgtOfMarines http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images_ln/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?p=348252#post348252)

Relevant.

S/Sgt, What are you Gods gift to the Marine Corps? If mcvet wants to show his Esprit De Corps by wearing the new cammies, who the hell are you to tell a Vet how to show his pride in service. To him you are a boot, so how about showing some respect brother.

mcvet57103
07-25-08, 08:05 PM
I only wanted the set because they have the embedded EGA. No one but me would know unless they got really close. Anyway, To know I have a set of cammies that are from the Nations Finest would be an honor. Side note: Today I found out my favorite Marine my Father-in-law, SSgtRet Robert Renton (20 yrs, 2 tours in Nam, and 2 Purple hearts) might have colon cancer that has spread. I lost my favorite Uncle a month ago, My Mother two weeks ago, and now this. My heart is heavy. Any prayers would be greatly appreciated. SF

Petz
07-27-08, 01:20 PM
I only wanted the set because they have the embedded EGA. No one but me would know unless they got really close. Anyway, To know I have a set of cammies that are from the Nations Finest would be an honor. Side note: Today I found out my favorite Marine my Father-in-law, SSgtRet Robert Renton (20 yrs, 2 tours in Nam, and 2 Purple hearts) might have colon cancer that has spread. I lost my favorite Uncle a month ago, My Mother two weeks ago, and now this. My heart is heavy. Any prayers would be greatly appreciated. SF

I will pass it on to my parents church (I really don't go anymore)

I am very sad to hear that news...