PDA

View Full Version : Ship-20080623 SD

Switchfire
04-25-08, 12:50 AM
Is when im shipping..Anyone else out there?

Just interested :yes:

DGardner
04-25-08, 01:36 AM
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17120

hmmm look what I found...

Amazing what a simple search will do, isn't it?

SGT7477
04-25-08, 09:32 AM
I might make it to the yellow foot prints do you HAVE what it takes?

Switchfire
04-25-08, 02:17 PM
But then I would have to search through all the posts and PM each one to talk about anything..

Was hoping to just get the same people

DGardner
04-25-08, 02:56 PM
you mean you might have to do work?

*gasp*

that's unheard of. :evilgrin: ;)

McSweeney
04-25-08, 10:51 PM
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17120

hmmm look what I found...

Amazing what a simple search will do, isn't it?

Hes looking for people on that specific ship date. Not a list of different ship dates.

DGardner
04-26-08, 12:20 AM
Hes looking for people on that specific ship date. Not a list of different ship dates.

so he can search through that post and find people leaving the same day and contact them. we don't need a thread for every single ship date, that's all this forum would be.

MotivatorOfTheGuard
04-26-08, 01:20 AM
so he can search through that post and find people leaving the same day and contact them. we don't need a thread for every single ship date, that's all this forum would be.

Very good point.

Switchfire
04-26-08, 11:34 AM
Sounds like a good idea... :D

Maybe something under Ask A Marine or something

Seyborg
04-26-08, 02:08 PM
Give him a break. He's new. I don't believe he was in err in posting this.

I'm all for hard work, but if I can blow up a bridge, why hit that **** with a hammer and try to break it that way?

Efficiency is key, I do believe!

You know what I mean?

SGT7477
04-26-08, 04:09 PM
Seyborg are you going to tell the DI the same thing, Give him a break he's new?

Switchfire
04-27-08, 12:14 AM
It ticks me off when people are like "Are you going to do that to your DI??"

Kinda a stupid question.. I want to reply and say "YEAH im gunna act like a retard and not listen to my DI!!"

lol dont take this wrong please

dutch1291
04-27-08, 01:04 AM
That was very uncalled for, and I think that if you felt that you needed to address the matter, you could have done it in a much more mature way. Have some respect.

Switchfire
04-27-08, 01:21 AM
I have the most respect dont get me wrong.
Not trying to offend or disrespect.. but im sure poolee's can agree with me at times when people bring up whats going to happen in boot camp or whatever bugs them a little lol

SGT7477
04-27-08, 07:22 AM
It ticks me off when people are like "Are you going to do that to your DI??"

Kinda a stupid question.. I want to reply and say "YEAH im gunna act like a retard and not listen to my DI!!"

lol dont take this wrong please
Too bad when your parade gets rained on with your clown attitude the DI will have a heyday with you, btw fill out your profile and pay attention to detail.:evilgrin: :flag:

Seyborg
04-27-08, 08:01 AM
Sir, I won't tell my DI that. However, this is only the internet. He did have a specific objective in mind, and searching through ALL those shipdates would've been almost a waste. This is a forum new posts should be accepted.

Sorry for the misunderstanding sir!

Seyborg.

SGT7477
04-27-08, 08:41 AM
Seyborg this crap won't fly in boot camp are you going to stand up for a fellow recruit what do you think the DI will do?lmfao

DGardner
04-27-08, 07:03 PM
It's not that hard to search for a ship date. you go to a page, use the search on page function (90% of the browsers have them, unless your using a text only browser) and search for that date, if it's not there move to the next page. It's not that hard. there isn't a need for a thread for every shipdate. it's not necessary. The shipdate thread was made just for that, finding those who are shipping. the Poolee Hall is for getting tips from fellow poolees before shipping. so let's drop this thread, let it die, it's gone too far.