PDA

View Full Version : Yet another, US Marine charged with rape in Japan...

testforecho2112
04-24-08, 10:52 PM
...does the bleeding ever end? <br />
<br />
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/04/24/japan.usmarine.ap/index.html <br />
<br />
U.S. forces in Japan have charged a Marine with raping a 14-year-old girl in Okinawa, the...

mda3397
05-26-08, 01:12 AM
I knew him when he was in our unit. He deployed to Okinawa with us. It doesn't surprise me this happened to him.

darkgreen0311
05-26-08, 07:00 PM
I think we all know some Marines who have been caught up in some type of International incident. Myself and Slingerdun knew Cpl. Lonetree who was giving secrets to the russians back in the late 80s. Lonetree was my squadleader.

:marine: :flag: Semper Fi 4 Life
Yours is not to question why but to do or die!!!

Big Jim
05-26-08, 07:06 PM
I think we all know some Marines who have been caught up in some type of International incident. Myself and Slingerdun knew Cpl. Lonetree who was giving secrets to the russians back in the late 80s. Lonetree was my squadleader.

Hey darkgreen...you knew Sgt. Richard Lonetree...? The Oglala Sioux Indian from the Pine Ridge Indian Resevation in SD? Yeah I knew that faggot, too. Sex for secrets, my azz. Yeah, he totally disgraces his family, the Marine Corps and all Native Americans for that matter. I had people questioning ME to ask if MY integrity would falter for a piece of Russian azz!! Give me that chance...just once...that borsht eating b!tch would be in front of a firing squad!!!! They leak through the cracks in EVERY race and creed, brother!!

darkgreen0311
05-26-08, 07:09 PM
Yep, sure did bro me and sligerdun both. Slingerdun had just got out when i got to the unit . Lonetree was my fireteam leader and then got promoted and became my squadleader.

Big Jim
05-26-08, 07:13 PM
Yep, sure did bro me and sligerdun both. Slingerdun had just got out when i got to the unit . Lonetree was my fireteam leader and then got promoted and became my squadleader.

Yeah, man, I knew him and his family...I went to school with him when we were kids!! he used to live on the Standing Rock Sioux Indian reservation, where I'm from...but we always thought he was rather...girly! he would NEVER come out and hunt or fish with us boys...he'd always be inside playing dress up or something!! LOL We never thought he'd join the Marine Corps...well at least they beat THAT part out of him!! he was a year older than me but yeah...I knew him...ashamedly...

darkgreen0311
05-26-08, 07:18 PM
I'll never forget bro that had a catoon picture of a Marine on the cover of time magazine and the article inside was about espionage. That s**t p***ed me off. Slingerdun says that f***er still owes him money for a uniform.

Big Jim
05-26-08, 07:20 PM
I'll never forget bro that had a catoon picture of a Marine on the cover of time magazine and the article inside was about espionage. That s**t p***ed me off. Slingerdun says that f***er still owes him money for a uniform.

Its amazing he even made Sgt....he was a piece of sh!t...I'm sorry to say he was a Native American!!! I seen that Time, too! Crazy...

darkgreen0311
05-26-08, 07:29 PM
Big Jim that's on him not your culture as a whole you know what i mean bro. We have idiots and fools in every culture bro. Lonetree was the type who never ,ever slept with a woman and when he did get some he got whipped but to give up secrets for some azz and betray your country. You're right he should of got the firing squad.

Yours is not to question why but to door die!!!

249gunner
05-27-08, 11:29 PM
You know..I always say the best Marines that have ever lived are the ones that make you even prouder to call yourself a Marine.

You get no pats on the back as it is for all the sweat and blood and then these individuals come along and just...cheat us.

I could never do that.
Death before Dishonor