PDA

View Full Version : Can I Beat the Hippies Now????

thedrifter
04-24-08, 07:39 AM
Can I Beat the Hippies Now????
Posted By Deebow

I am starting to get "tired" again....

I think I am really going to have to start punching hippie "peace" fascists when I find them, because this is something that deserves a firm response...

This is from the New York Chapter of a Gathering of Eagles where an Iraq War Veteran and his family were attacked while staging a counter protest in Edinboro PA. Their 14 year old son went across the street to videotape some of the protest that was going on.

This is a little piece of what happened...

Seeing the escalating tension across the street, the veteran and his wife crossed over, leaving their three youngest children on the other side for safety while they went to retrieve their eldest son. Two of the female ‘peace’ protesters then attacked the veteran’s wife. When the veteran pulled one of those attackers off his wife he was jumped by four or five of the ‘peace’ people and knocked to the ground where they held him while beating him and smashing his eyeglasses.

The son pulled the remaining attacker off his mother, but the attacker managed to get in one last kick to his mother’s head with her boot. She then punched the son in his face while his mother called the police.

But the fun didn't stop there....

Evidently, the police officers in this case need to be taken immediately to a class on what constitutes a crime.

When the police arrived they reviewed the video of the incident and then, astonishingly, refused to make any arrests, even when one of the ‘peace’ thugs spit on the 14 year old boy right in front of the police.

I have arrested a few people in my career, and let me clear up for anyone wondering that anyone who puts a boot to someone lying on the ground or punches a minor in the face is going to be dealing with me and shortly after that, they will be on their way to jail in the back of my patrol car.

You have to go the link, if you haven't already and read the first person account of what happened.

I am getting so tired of having to be angry about things like this. I know that our own civil disobedience counter protests is having an effect, otherwise they would not react this way. There should be no reason that the police are not taking sides; because that is their job.

But no CNN, no MSNBC, or the alphabet networks speaking to this. Just crickets....

Obama talks about chickens coming home to roost...

There is going to come a time in this country, that is probably not long from now, that these "peace" activists are going to get what is coming to them for the despicable ways that they are treating veterans and their families.

I am getting tired of these Peace Fascists, Libtard College Professors and Protester Thugs believing that their free speech is "more equal" than the free speech of my comrades in arms, who have shed blood, lost friends, lost limbs, saved children who are not their own and sanctified the ground of Iraq with their blood, and the blood of their friends to ensure that these oxygen thieving, mouth breathing, Luddite, uninformed, hateful, wastes of skin can take time away from sipping their lattes and eating their organic fat-free muffins so they can skip class and go down and throw verbal excrement and physically assault better men and women than they could ever hope to be....

"It behooves every man to remember that the work of the critic is of altogether secondary importance, and that in the end, progress is accomplished by the man who does things."

I will try to just keep saying that to myself.....

http://newyork.gatheringofeagles.org/?p=99

Ellie