PDA

View Full Version : BBQ with Big Jim

Artemis
04-22-08, 03:38 PM
When's the party and what do I need to bring?

MotivatorOfTheGuard
04-22-08, 04:41 PM
Party is at my casa. It will be filled with beer, bbq, and healing. All are invited to the Big Jim self help seminar. Unless you don't like red meat. Then find another poultry self help seminar.

;)

Marine84
04-22-08, 05:03 PM
We gonna have to have it somewhere else (or I'll sit this one out) - I spent 21 days in Yuma one time and I ain't NEVER going back.

MotivatorOfTheGuard
04-22-08, 05:15 PM
haha, its a joke Kim. :D

Marine84
04-22-08, 05:31 PM
DAMN! And I thought I was getting ready to go to a party. I have one in my head sometimes anyway :banana: .

Big Jim
04-22-08, 06:58 PM
I don't care where we have it as long as it happens!!! Is this an 'adult' party or just a BBQ and beer party? ...will there be....strippers...? (sshhhh!) LOL!

;) :thumbup: :sick:!!!!!!!!!

MotivatorOfTheGuard
04-22-08, 07:01 PM
We'll leave the female nudeness planning up to Kim and Nelly, since they both are interested in the party. Don't dissappoint us girls!

:D

sparkie
04-22-08, 07:11 PM
What????? I wasn't invited? Must be cookin Buffalo, Not for the white man. Ps, I don't want to see Kim nude,,,,, Ruin me for all the rest.

Big Jim
04-22-08, 07:11 PM
We'll leave the female nudeness planning up to Kim and Nelly, since they both are interested in the party. Don't dissappoint us girls!

:D

Cool!

Big Jim
04-22-08, 07:13 PM
What????? I wasn't invited? Must be cookin Buffalo, Not for the white man.

LOLOL!! Sparkie, my brother, anywhere I am you ALWAYS got an invitation!!! Buffalo steaks....mmmmm!!! :p

MotivatorOfTheGuard
04-22-08, 07:16 PM
Ps, I don't want to see Kim nude,,,,, Ruin me for all the rest.haha, they're logisitics, not the working party.

Artemis
04-22-08, 08:58 PM
Hey we can have women strippers only if we can have a couple men as well. It'll be dinner and a show.

Marine84
04-22-08, 08:59 PM
haha, they're logisitics, not the working party.

Logistics hell! Get your 20s ready shorty! :banana: I'm old enough to not give a damn whether you laugh at my 1/2 (can't go totally nude for less than $100)naked ass or not! LOL! ;)

Big Jim
04-22-08, 09:04 PM
Hey we can have women strippers only if we can have a couple men as well. It'll be dinner and a show.

Damn...you got us there....oh, ok...! This reminds me of the bananas, (for the girls), and tacos, (for the guys), eating contests at Bikini's at Atlantic Beach in Morehead City! Man, THAT was fun to watch!!

Big Jim
04-22-08, 09:05 PM
Can I just write you a blank check or run a tab or somethin...and how much do you charge for a private lap-dance? LOL! Love ya Kim!!!

Phantom Blooper
04-22-08, 09:10 PM
This reminds me of the bananas, (for the girls), and tacos, (for the guys), eating contests at Bikini's at Atlantic in Morehead City! Man, THAT was fun to watch!!

Oh yeah PARTY!

The human body is such a wonderfully designed masterpiece!

The only design flaw is when the toxic waste dump was put right next to the playground!

But what the hell it's all relative and we can adapt and work around the small flaws!:beer:

:evilgrin:

MotivatorOfTheGuard
04-22-08, 09:40 PM
I dont know about anyone else here, but i think bloop should be the male dancer. anyone got a dollar?

Phantom Blooper
04-22-08, 09:51 PM
anyone got a dollar?<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I'm worth more than that....but after a few beers I can be had pretty cheap!:beer:

:evilgrin: <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Marine84
04-23-08, 07:36 AM
I'll pay to see THAT Phantom! <br />
<br />
Big Jim - no blank checks (you can stop payment on it), no credit cards (cause you can dispute the charge).................got to be cold hard cash <br />
<br />
(can you tell...

MotivatorOfTheGuard
04-23-08, 08:24 AM
EEeewww, that means that Kim already knows whats up. Dirty dirty girl.:confused:

Artemis
04-23-08, 10:13 AM
Guess no one else wants to join our party, oh well, more beer for us. Who's bringin the cards and the horseshoes?

MotivatorOfTheGuard
04-23-08, 10:26 AM
I'm down for hold em.

Artemis
04-23-08, 10:54 AM
Well you statement about bananas reminds me of the show on the Rock, when I threw up the tacos I just ate. lol:sick:

Damn...you got us there....oh, ok...! This reminds me of the bananas, (for the girls), and tacos, (for the guys), eating contests at Bikini's at Atlantic Beach in Morehead City! Man, THAT was fun to watch!!

montana
04-23-08, 11:26 AM
ill bring a few turkys to the bbq....sure they may look like plucked eagles and spotted owls but they really arnt......taste like chicken...i never gets naked....it spooks the horses...sooo guess i cant get in on the fun part
i have never gotten sick eating tacos???

FistFu68
04-23-08, 11:42 AM
:evilgrin: I'M GOOD TOO GO,I'LL BRING MY OWN BANANA;WITH THE 1ST.BITE ALREADY PEELED(LMFAO):banana: :D

Artemis
04-23-08, 11:52 AM
Shaking my head laughing, Missed you lately Jack, make sure you bring those super cool pants of yours.

:evilgrin: I'M GOOD TOO GO,I'LL BRING MY OWN BANANA;WITH THE 1ST.BITE ALREADY PEELED(LMFAO):banana: :D

MotivatorOfTheGuard
04-23-08, 11:53 AM
Are you kidding me? Forget the pants, all the pants.

Artemis
04-23-08, 11:53 AM
Have you ever seen the banana show in Okinawa? Well I had just eaten Taco Bell before I saw that, so yeah I got sick eating tacos.

ill bring a few turkys to the bbq....sure they may look like plucked eagles and spotted owls but they really arnt......taste like chicken...i never gets naked....it spooks the horses...sooo guess i cant get in on the fun part
i have never gotten sick eating tacos???

Artemis
04-23-08, 12:55 PM
Are you kidding me? Forget the pants, all the pants.

Have you ever seen the pants that I am talking about? They are Jacks football pants. He is wearing them in one of his pictures. :yes:

FistFu68
04-23-08, 12:59 PM
:evilgrin: NO BUT I SAW THE GLEEM IN THE DONKEYS EYES,AT THE INFAMIOUS SHOW;IN "TJ" THAT BASTARD WAS A TACO BENDER(LMAO):sick: :yes:

Artemis
04-23-08, 01:01 PM
:evilgrin: NO BUT I SAW THE GLEEM IN THE DONKEYS EYES,AT THE INFAMIOUS SHOW;IN "TJ" THAT BASTARD WAS A TACO BENDER(LMAO):sick: :yes:

Thanks I just tasted my breakfast for the second time today.

FistFu68
04-23-08, 01:07 PM
:evilgrin: (LOL)SORRY 'BOUT YOU'RE MEAL,I LUV THE HELL OUTTA YOU NELLY;WAIT ONE?I'LL PUT YOU'RE FAVORITE PANTS BACK ON,JUST"4YOU"!!!:D :iwo:

Big Jim
04-23-08, 01:08 PM
Damn, This Got Bad Real Quick....but I Like It! Man, This Would Be One Helluva Bbq!!! A Hoot-n-nanny To Remember, Boy...and One For The Record Books!!!

Kim, I Promise To Give You My Bank-card...sign Over Power Of Attorney...give You Many $100 Dollar Bills....whatever you want... For Your Sweet Lap Dance!

FistFu68
04-23-08, 01:11 PM
:usmc: DON'T WORRY I'LL BRING THE BEEF :D :iwo:

Big Jim
04-23-08, 01:39 PM
Yep, I remember that donkey show on BC street at the moonlight club! We'd rent a car from Schwab and drive down a party! It was pretty damn disgusting...seen many a drunk jarhead jump under there with their mouth wide open and that last chunk of banana get pushed out and into his mouth where he ate it!! Yep...it was disgusting!! Never did it myself mind you...(there ain't enough Jack Daniels in the world to make THAT happen),...but I seen it happen!

Jack, my brother,...we injecting some Indian at this party and making SOMEBODY Indian, brother!!! LOL!

MotivatorOfTheGuard
04-23-08, 01:54 PM
I went to the donkey show one time, but it was at fistfu's garage. And i remember we had to keep it down lest the cops come.

FistFu68
04-23-08, 04:15 PM
:evilgrin: (LMFAO)I WOULDN'T ADMIT TOO CHIT LIKE THAT MARINE,'CAUSE I AIN'T GOT A FRIGGING GARAGE!!!SEMPER~FI~THAT~:D :iwo:

MotivatorOfTheGuard
04-23-08, 04:17 PM
Wait, your right, maybe it was Jim's garage...(pleasehaveagaragepleasehaveagarage)

Artemis
04-23-08, 04:30 PM
:evilgrin: (LOL)SORRY 'BOUT YOU'RE MEAL,I LUV THE HELL OUTTA YOU NELLY;WAIT ONE?I'LL PUT YOU'RE FAVORITE PANTS BACK ON,JUST"4YOU"!!!:D :iwo:

You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say that Jack.

MotivatorOfTheGuard
04-23-08, 04:33 PM
Fist and Nelly, sitting in a tree. This is going to be a sweet BBQ.

Big Jim
04-23-08, 04:33 PM
You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say that Jack.

I DO have double car attached garage! Its big enough to have a banana or a donkey show! yeah right! Like we'd have one in my frikkin garage! LOL!

FistFu68
04-23-08, 04:38 PM
:evilgrin: OH~'YEA I'LL BE BRINGING THE"HEAD-CHEESE"TOOOO-:sick: :iwo:

Artemis
04-23-08, 04:44 PM
Holy crap look what I started. MOTG, not so much Jack and I in the tree but Me and Jacks pants.

MotivatorOfTheGuard
04-23-08, 04:45 PM
Holy crap look what I started. MOTG, not so much Jack and I in the tree but Me and Jacks pants.

Or lack there of. Owned.

Artemis
04-23-08, 04:53 PM
Or lack there of. Owned.

You startin something with me? We gonna have to duke it out at the BBQ?

MotivatorOfTheGuard
04-23-08, 04:54 PM
You startin something with me? We gonna have to duke it out at the BBQ?

Not if you have a pantless Fu on your side. :)

FistFu68
04-23-08, 05:02 PM
:evilgrin: THAT WOULD BE SET OF NEW TROUSERS-UTILITY TYPE(USMC)LARGE-REG.WITH ADDED EXTRA MATERIAL IN THE GUNN.AREA.:D :iwo:

Artemis
04-23-08, 05:02 PM
LOL, mud wrestlin anyone?

MotivatorOfTheGuard
04-23-08, 05:04 PM
Hey, what you and fu do on your own time......

Artemis
04-23-08, 05:04 PM
lol, I was thinkin more like Kim and Big Jim.

MotivatorOfTheGuard
04-23-08, 05:05 PM
/popcorn

Marine84
04-23-08, 05:09 PM
:evilgrin: THAT WOULD BE SET OF NEW TROUSERS-UTILITY TYPE(USMC)LARGE-REG.WITH ADDED EXTRA MATERIAL IN THE GUNN.AREA.:D :iwo: LOL! You wish! It's always the ones that claim that that ain't got it. Little as that thing is, all that room in them pants.................would be like giving a whale a tic tac!

SlingerDun
04-23-08, 05:11 PM
Peg Bundy stained glass leopard lycra is what those tights resemble. Football pants BS http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images/icons/icon6.gif

MotivatorOfTheGuard
04-23-08, 05:17 PM
LOL! You wish! It's always the ones that claim that that ain't got it. Little as that thing is, all that room in them pants.................would be like giving a whale a tic tac!

Silence follows, and a tumbleweed flys across the streets as the challenge is issued.

Big Jim
04-23-08, 05:41 PM
lol, I was thinkin more like Kim and Big Jim.

KIM...I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO MUD WRESTLE WITH YOU ANYTIME!!

:beer: :D :p !!!!!!!!!!!

Artemis
04-23-08, 06:11 PM
My money is on Kim, Sorry Big Jim.

MotivatorOfTheGuard
04-23-08, 06:12 PM
I dont think its so much about winning or losing Nelly. Just let them be...;)

Phantom Blooper
04-23-08, 06:25 PM
KIM...I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO MUD WRESTLE WITH YOU ANYTIME!!

NONE of that bikini or speedos.....we need nekid! :beer:

Big Jim
04-23-08, 06:36 PM
NONE of that bikini or speedos.....we need nekid! :beer:

I'M GAME IF KIM IS....!!!! CAN YOU JUST HAVE THE HOSE READY TO SPRAY US DOWN...I DON'T LIKE WHERE THAT MUD IS GONNA GO...I'M SURE KIM WON'T EITHER!!!! LOL!!

MotivatorOfTheGuard
04-23-08, 06:37 PM
I'm not going to lie. This thread is getting creepier and creepier.....

I call match versus Bloop!

Big Jim
04-23-08, 06:37 PM
I'm not going to lie. This thread is getting creepier and creepier.....

I call match versus Bloop!

I AGREE...LET'S STOP....

sparkie
04-23-08, 06:44 PM
My internet barely works, so I haven't begun. WOW,,,, Look at all the Cr@p I missed!!!

MotivatorOfTheGuard
04-23-08, 07:01 PM
I AGREE...LET'S STOP....
We don't have to stop if you dont want to Jimmy. :nerd:

Marine84
04-23-08, 07:07 PM
My internet barely works, so I haven't begun. WOW,,,, Look at all the Cr@p I missed!!!

That's what you get for living on the outskirts of Vegas. LOL!

Marine84
04-23-08, 07:08 PM
Big Jim - let's go for it dude! Ya'll get ya money ready.

Big Jim
04-23-08, 07:13 PM
Big Jim - let's go for it dude! Ya'll get ya money ready.

ALLRIGHT KIM...YA TALKED ME INTO IT!!! LET THE DECADENCE BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Phantom Blooper
04-23-08, 07:17 PM
let's go for it dude!

That reminds me of rolling in flour and bleepin' the wet spot....but the more I think about it ALL the spots will be wet!:beer:

Marine84
04-23-08, 08:22 PM
That reminds me of rolling in flour and bleepin' the wet spot....but the more I think about it ALL the spots will be wet!:beer:

That's about all you could probably do to it - LOL! It's OK Phantom - at least we can talk about how good we used to be, huh?;)

MotivatorOfTheGuard
04-23-08, 08:29 PM
lockthreadlockthreadlockthreadlockthreadlockthread lockthreadlockthreadlockthreadlockthread

Marine84
04-24-08, 07:32 AM
To all civilians that read this................as you see, we have short attention spans too. LOL!

And we fall asleep fast...................

yellowwing
04-24-08, 09:05 AM
I AGREE...LET'S STOP....
Okay, if y'all insist. I was just starting to enjoy the weirdness of this discussion, which I guess is kinda creepy. :p