PDA

View Full Version : Marksmanship in Jacksonville, FLA

Gunny Hux
04-22-08, 08:22 AM
<table style="width: 507px; height: 418px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="postbody" valign="top"> Every Marine is a Rifleman.....but some are a little rusty. Jacksonville has M-1 Garand Matches each year and there are monthly opportunities to get back into marksmanship and be as serious as you want to be. If a casual match or two or just a little plinking is of interest....or if you want to travel with us to the USA National Matches at Camp Perry each summer, we have a program for you.

May 30,31, and June 1st there will be a fun match at Gateway Rifle & Pistol Club in Jacksonville and we will be shooting the M-1 Garand rifle in 30-06. We supply the ammo for the match and you get a new cool T-shirt. Friday is a free practice and the matches are Saturday and Sunday. Come and shoot with us and have a good time. Meet other Marines and civilians who shoot competitively for sport and fun.

Please contact me with your questions? If I can help you become a better marksman or get back into shooting, we will both win!:nerd:

There are Junior shooting activities as well. You can mentor 1-2 or you can participate as a Post and help train and coach a group of high school JROTC young adults.

If you are already working on a program, I would like to hear from you as well. By coordinating and sharing ideas we'll all grow.

Gunny Will Hux
904-309-2199 Jacksonville
<!-- e -->will.hux@mesco-offshore.com<!-- e -->
[ President USMC Drill Instructor's Assn - Fla Chapter ]</td> </tr> <tr> <!-- Begin MDForum Attachment Mod --> <td class="genmed" height="40" valign="bottom">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

thedrifter
04-22-08, 08:41 AM
Thanks for sharing!

Ellie

Gunny Hux
04-22-08, 09:48 AM
This is a great site with wonderful graphics and professionally done. Semper Fi

Will