PDA

View Full Version : The Goddam Marines have kill every living thing.........

Roberto T. Cast
04-26-03, 01:11 AM
The following is from Sgt. Grit Letter:

"Got a letter from my husband and he asked me to post the following for you guys here on Grit......
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003, 4:54 PM
Subject: Fw: Allied Juctice..........

Yes sir!! All message received and duly acted upon. Finally heard from my nephew Cpt. Richard Scot Meyer, 101st Airborne. He was to say the least, mildly excited over taking out an Iraqi forward observer that was directing republican guard artillery rounds. Got him with a clean head shot at 200 yards at night. He also stated that they were behind the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force and that those guys were leaving many, many Iraqi body parts in their wake on the road to Baghdad causing his commanding officer to remark - quote "The Marines have killed every living thing up here except the lizards and snakes, and from the looks of the dam tire tracks in the sand, they're trying like hell to take them out too!""

Semper Fi,
Christina
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My question is, do we not leave anything for the Army to do?
What do you Gyrenes think?

Sparrowhawk
04-26-03, 06:57 AM
In the Corps, you get a 12 hour liberty pass for every Iraqi Republican Guard you kill.

A 24 hour pass if he happens to be riding on a camel at that time and you don't hurt the camel.

A 36 hour pass if you shoot him while he is in between changing clothes from his military uniform into civilain clothes.

A 48 hour pass if you get him with a picture of Saddam Hussein in his pocket.

If however he is featured as one of the individuals on the deck of cards, and you shoot him but not kill him and end up taking him prisoner you get a 72 hour pass and the 15 virgins he was suppose to receive if he died in battle.

Oh, if by accident you do shoot a camel you have your MRE Jalepano cheese spread taken away from you for a week.

It's all very simple, I'm just surprised none of the other branches of services were offering the same rewards.

I think it's required by Marine recruiters to tell new candidates of these benefits, but things have changed in the Corps from when I was in.

The recruiter never gave me a bumper sticker for my car untill I returned from Nam, now I understand they give you one when you walk into the recruiters station. Humm, things arn't the way they used to be.

Sgt Sostand
04-26-03, 10:17 AM
Their nothing in the World like a Marine

tommyboy
04-26-03, 11:21 AM
Good article...made me laugh.:D

SSGT Hinson
04-26-03, 11:44 AM
Nice one got a few laughs from me:p

JChristin
04-26-03, 12:29 PM
Think I'll open up a Camel Burger drive-up. Add a little lizard bacon, and republican guard sauce, and hell, add in some "Camel Jock Fries" that look like fried snakes, and we got one fine making cash cow on our hands.

semper fi,
jchristin

thedrifter
04-26-03, 12:32 PM
"GOD HAS A HARDON FOR MARINES: BECAUSE WE KILL EVERTHING IN SIGHT."....................

Sempers,

Roger
:marine: