PDA

View Full Version : Famous Idiots

MillRatUSMC
04-26-03, 01:10 AM
http://www.famousidiot.com/
Famous Idiots...
I think many of those idiots are now wishing that they never utter a word on Iraq.

They have a right to freedom of speech but they must suffer the results of their freedom of speech.
Many are boycotting all these idiots.

Some cite that stimming free speech might result in losing of the freedom of speech.
But where do we draw the line...
What is treason or giving aid and comfort to an enemy?

"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom,
can never be restored.
Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."
~ John Adams ~

Freedom
"Those who take freedom for granted,
Would be dependent,
On those brave souls,
Who are willing to pay the price for it.
And the price of freedom,
Will be paid at times unexpected,
By heroes,
Who didn't know they were."

For ye shall know the truth,
and the truth shall set you free.

“The only requirement for evil to flourish,
Is for good men to do nothing”
~ Edmund Burke ~

Semper Fidelis
Ricardo

firstsgtmike
04-26-03, 06:54 AM
It's been almost 40 years since I attended college. One of the required courses was Speech 1A and 1B.

Each student was required to give four speeches in the classroom to their classmates. Forget the topics I spoke on, but they were well planned, well thought out and well practiced.

However, I believe that if I were in college today, taking a speech class I wouldn't have to work so hard to achieve an "A".

My first speech would consist of my walking to the front of the class, burning the United Nations flag, and returning to my seat.

My second speech would consist of me walking to the front of the class, spitting in the teacher's face and returning to my seat.

My third speech would consist of my inviting my fellow classmates to look out the window as I broke the windows on our teacher's car, poured in gasoline to set it afire.

My fourth speech, possibly inserted after speeches 1, 2, or 3, would be a proclamation stating how wonderful the United States was in permitting everyone to exercise their right of free speech.

And if I didn't get a final grade of "A" it was because the school system was denying me my right of free speech, as speech is now defined.

SHOOTER1
04-26-03, 10:25 AM
FirstSgt.,You got it down pat, you could graduate MagnaCumLauda for sure.;)