PDA

View Full Version : roar

Bazzard
04-22-08, 02:19 AM
Yeah, my friends joke about how I'm just joining "to shoot foreign college students" or whatever, but behind it all they're really supportive. My parents went along with it just fine (except my mom got a little bit apprehensive when she asked me what I wanted to do in the Corps and I replied quickly with "Frontline infantry!")
<!-- / message -->

Yeah its like that for me too. I joke around sometimes when they play 51 questions with me about the Marines. I just end it with a . . . " what the worst thing that can happen?" And there like " DEATH!" or some of my friends have the gulls to ask me for my stuff like " can I have your TV and your Xbox360 and etc. . . while you’re gone?" and I'm like sure I'll write it on my will. I know it’s inappropriate to say this to most people. I just say it to my really close friends just to get rise outta them.

P.S I haven't told my mom about what I'm doing. I did tell my dad tho' ( He was a Army Infantry guy) I pick a UV 0300 so after the first 2 years of MCSF when I hit Infantry I'll tell her.

Bazzard
04-22-08, 02:25 AM
wow I'm tierd I posted a new thread instead of a replying to a old one this can be deleted.