PDA

View Full Version : Gun control works

jrhd97
04-20-08, 10:19 AM
Violent Weekend Continues: 32 Shot, 6 Dead <br />
<br />
CHICAGO (CBS) ― A violent and deadly weekend continues in Chicago. At least 12 people have...

Achped
04-23-08, 03:00 PM
Im actually in Southside Chicago right now on leave visiting my girl's family, and the logic here is insane. The subject of whether or not of-age students should be allowed to carry firearms to college came up, and they all said "if it was legal, people would bring guns and shoot people."

They don't understand that its illegal now, but it still happens. The only difference instead of shooting 20 people and then killing himself is that he'll shoot 4, get shot by someone else and it'll be over.

Big Jim
04-23-08, 03:14 PM
Im actually in Southside Chicago right now on leave visiting my girl's family, and the logic here is insane. The subject of whether or not of-age students should be allowed to carry firearms to college came up, and they all said "if it was legal, people would bring guns and shoot people."

They don't understand that its illegal now, but it still happens. The only difference instead of shooting 20 people and then killing himself is that he'll shoot 4, get shot by someone else and it'll be over.

Thats exactly right!! Don't ever forget...its our God-given right to protect ourselves...if that means if the attacker has to die or you're going to die...then bring it!! I have no problem whatsoever about getting neck-deep in someone's azz!! I have a CCW permit myself and I ALWAYS carry a damn-good lock-back buck knife that opens with a flash for just in case purposes. You just never know with all the crazies in the world today...you HAVE to protect what's yours, man! Especially in the city...any city!

znorris
04-23-08, 07:24 PM
Besides the obvious point of being able to protect ourselves from an attacker i always think back... WAY back to the beginning of this nation. What would have happened to our forefathers if the English hadn't allowed them to have weapons? If for some reason (and heaven forbid) our government was to turn against the people how would they defend themselves? How would they take back their liberties and freedom?