PDA

View Full Version : ZaCo

davblay
04-19-08, 04:23 PM
Cory, Zachary
Eckel, Alex
Eckel , Eric
Guardado, Jonathan

For thoe of you that don't recognize the above names, that's fine. Cory is known on this site as ZACOR and Guardado, is skaterjon89 (member.php?u=47009) the other two you should remember from thier mom posting about them.

Now having explained who is who, I'll get to the meat of this post. Every once in a while I get a letter from a recruit (that I write to) that does extremely well. The kind of recruit that anyone would be proud to know. Now The Eckel Recruits' mom keeps us pretty well updated and Guaradado is doing fine as well. But Zachary Cory is right where we all would loved to have been going into third phase. He is the Platoon head scribe, he scored 300 on the initial PT test, he qualified High Expert with the M16 with scores like 230 on table #1 and 85-90 on table #2. So at this time he holds the title of "IRON MAN" in his series! :marine:

The little turd says he's having fun, even though the training is tough, and he's looking forward to the day he get's that EGA and earns our beloved title!

I kind of got a hunch that, unless something happens, we'll be seeing PFC Cory coming home from boot camp on the 16th of May! I know I wish him well and good luck.

Oh well, I thought it was exciting news and just wanted to pass it on to you guys.

Semper Fi,

Dave

Wyoming
04-19-08, 04:28 PM
Scrucking turb dall reeeeecruits.

It'll be good to talk to them as Marines!!!

(I never fired an M16. M14 was the flavor of the day at the time. That, and that humongous machine gun in the CH-46.)

jrhd97
04-19-08, 05:01 PM
Good to go. Glad to hear all is well with those 4. Little maggot Cory. Sounds like a Marines Marine in the making.

sparkie
04-19-08, 06:19 PM
Makes me as proud as seeing Accords post this morning,,,,,,,,