PDA

View Full Version : Poolee Fuctions

The Dude22
04-18-08, 08:19 PM
I found out through a poolee group on facebook that there is supposedly a fuction tomorrow here in Houston,TX but my recruiter has failed to mention this to anyone. I don't know how these things work, so could someone please help me out? Can you just show up, or do you have to be like pre-signed up through your RSS?

And by any chance is there anyone out there who might be going to the Houston one tomorrow that can let me know when it starts and where it is?

RWilliams
04-18-08, 08:41 PM
I found out through a poolee group on facebook that there is supposedly a fuction tomorrow here in Houston,TX but my recruiter has failed to mention this to anyone. I don't know how these things work, so could someone please help me out? Can you just show up, or do you have to be like pre-signed up through your RSS?

And by any chance is there anyone out there who might be going to the Houston one tomorrow that can let me know when it starts and where it is?

If you're Dep'd/Poolee you can go to it. So make sure you go!!! :D

NeedSomePT
04-18-08, 08:45 PM
Maybe your RSS is not scheduled to go there?

Houston is a pretty big city so maybe it's for adifferent area.

Seoke
04-18-08, 10:52 PM
Just show up =P They won't stop you lol, I know for our poolee functions half the time you don't even have to be a poolee, if you show up they're more then happy to accomodate you, but you can always call your recruiter (if you have his cell or w/e but they're usually at their office pretty early and late) so call him first thing in the morning and ask him about it, if he doesnt have him call the other RSS and ask about it, if you can't get that done just show up =P They won't turn you away I can assure you

buick233
04-19-08, 12:25 AM
Baytown Sterling HS. 0800-1600.