PDA

View Full Version : where can i get the answers to MCI's

godog
04-16-08, 06:35 PM
I have tried to do them my self, and had Marines help but they are still not finished.

:mad:

RYDERKUR
04-16-08, 06:47 PM
The reference book that comes with them. Fill out your profile too please.

sgtgrunt0311
04-16-08, 07:14 PM
I have tried to do them my self, and had Marines help but they are still not finished.

:mad:

Are you serious? You must be doing Math for Marines. I remember that was one of the harder ones.

I remember a few answers

1+1=2
2+2=4
4+4=8

I know it isn't much help but I hope this gives you a few of the answers you are looking for. :devious:

godog
04-16-08, 07:22 PM
i know i have looked in the book but they are not in there. i have had Marines help me and they all gave up.

LSM OKINAWA
04-16-08, 07:24 PM
OK,

Marine, Are you serious, what is the point of MCI's if you are just going to cheat. Marines like you who do Leadership for Marines and Financial Management.....and cheat on them, Are always the BROKE NJP'd Marines.

Just do the MCI's and Get it over with

godog
04-16-08, 07:29 PM
its not Leadership for Marines or Financial Management its Correspondence Procedures

hump_drop
04-16-08, 07:51 PM
Cheating is cheating.

Apply yourself.

Marine84
04-16-08, 07:57 PM
Why is a spouse looking for answers on MCI's?

sgt tony
04-16-08, 08:16 PM
What MCI is he taken? If it is to do with his MOS he should know the answer. If he is planing to advance in the Corps he needs to do the MCI's his self. You as a wife need to support him not do his work. Yes all the books that come with the MCI has the answers in them some time you have to use your grape.

godog
04-16-08, 08:17 PM
I'm sorry but I'm not a marine and i did read the book its very confusing like i said i even had marines help me and they eventually gave up and I'm sorry but so have i so know i just wont the answers.

brian barr
04-16-08, 08:55 PM
If your Marine would just study the MF booklet, the answers are in them.:evilgrin:

testforecho2112
04-16-08, 09:59 PM
There's always Google...

sgtgrunt0311
04-16-08, 11:33 PM
Why is a spouse looking for answers on MCI's?

Maybe she is a barracks bunny. I never had one do any MCI's for me but they shined my boots and pressed my cammies and they always gave happy endings. Genius having a barracks bunny do your MCI's....LOL :) :) :)

egbutler1
04-17-08, 02:13 AM
Wow thats freaking amazing. If you read the book like your supposed to you will learn everything you need to know on the test, **** most of that crap is easy as hell and you learn it over and over again threw out your enlistment you shouldn't even have to read the book. But if you must know all the answers are in the back of the book you just have to match them up correctly with the test because they are out of order. I was under the impression you were not allowed to do your MCI's with out a SNCO present, but guess its a little different now.

MarineNCO
04-17-08, 07:46 AM
I always let my Marines take the test "Open Book". But they have to be in my presence when they do take it as I won't sign off on an answer sheet unless I see them taking the test. If I see in their MOL that they have completed an MCI that I did not sign off on I get the book out and quiz them to make sure they at least have some knowledge and didn't copy from someone else's answer sheet. This was running rampant in my old unit at one point.

As was stated before, the answers are in the book. If you can not find the corresponding question/answer then you may just have to do it the "old fashioned way" and peruse through the pertinent section until you find the answer.

I sat there on duty with my Cpl one night and completed 5 MCIs with him keeping an eye on me to make sure I didn't copy the answers from someone else's test sheet. They are not difficult to complete if you just apply yourself.

Phantom Blooper
04-17-08, 07:57 AM
Another Bovine/Equus caballus feces smelling post!

Marine Corps Institute Courses have the answers in the manual.

If you are having so much trouble..... write the MCI headquarters being that this is a correspondence course and request guidance......make sure to tell them you are doing the MCI for your rock!The address is in the book. :evilgrin:

Phantom Blooper
04-17-08, 06:32 PM
Came,tried to conquer......didn't like the answers and left!:evilgrin:

Sgt Leprechaun
04-18-08, 01:16 PM
LOL. Nice try. Def. one of the more surreal posts we've had around here in awhile.

Sous3313
07-08-08, 12:42 PM
i like doing mcis.

Pete0331
07-08-08, 05:25 PM
i like doing mcis.

Try the Spelling and Grammar one.

Good on you for supporting your spouse, but you are doing so with a lack of integrity.

Buckeye
07-08-08, 05:27 PM
Unfreakin Believable!!!!!!.....Get Hooked On Phonics....& Learn How To Read!!!.....Maybe The Answers Should Be Highlighted!!!

Marine84
07-09-08, 09:25 PM
Came,tried to conquer......didn't like the answers and left!:evilgrin:

The mouthy ones usually do, don't they?

DobbinsBlythe
07-10-08, 09:29 AM
Your Marine can't grow if you keep holding him back by being a crutch! I hate to say it but are you gonna do that for your kids too? What happens when they get accepted to some crazy awesome school and can't take mommy along?

You're not supporting him. Let the Marine do the MCIs. Nothing in the Corps is assigned without necessity (at least not things that are done Corps wide).

Sous3313
07-10-08, 08:25 PM
Try the Spelling and Grammar one.

Good on you for supporting your spouse, but you are doing so with a lack of integrity.

sorry didn't write that. my squad leader was looking up MCIs or something and decided he was gonna post something under my name

temarti
07-11-08, 11:40 AM
Top filing cabinet drawer under the training NCOs desk in a folder labeled MCI, thats were I kept the answers.

Buckeye
07-11-08, 01:22 PM
sorry didn't write that. my squad leader was looking up MCIs or something and decided he was gonna post something under my name
:evilgrin:NICE,PASS THE BUCK....LOOKS LIKE YOUR SQUAD LEADER HAS SOME WORK TO DO!!!.........:thumbdown

yellowwing
07-11-08, 02:22 PM
Let's just clean up this train wreck and head to the Club.