PDA

View Full Version : Looks like I'm on my way

VIKDEM1ZE
04-10-08, 10:38 PM
I entered the recruit office for the first time just a few days ago on Monday to get more in depth about the Corps. Came back on Tuesday to get squared away, and take the ASVAB (passed). Came back on Wednesday to sign contracts, and do the whole hotel thing. Today, Thursday, finished my physical, and got sworn into DEP.

My ship date is 20080527 to MCRDSD. Shall be joining the grunt family shortly thereafter. :marine:

Jonny Destroyer
04-10-08, 10:53 PM
My ship date is 20080527 to MCRDSD. Shall be joining the grunt family shortly thereafter. :marine:

Considering you make it there, that is. But congrats on your choice to become a United States Marine. Best of luck to you. Stay motivated!

-CPL Maines:usmc:

McSweeney
04-11-08, 08:02 AM
I entered the recruit office for the first time just a few days ago on Monday to get more in depth about the Corps. Came back on Tuesday to get squared away, and take the ASVAB (passed). Came back on Wednesday to sign contracts, and do the whole hotel thing. Today, Thursday, finished my physical, and got sworn into DEP.

6 year contract if you want infantry

VIKDEM1ZE
04-11-08, 01:37 PM

My recruiter read me 4 years on my contract, same with my USMC Liason.

sawatzke82
04-11-08, 02:25 PM

Thats optional. Personally I was asked to do it, not forced to.

RWilliams
04-11-08, 04:42 PM
My recruiter read me 4 years on my contract, same with my USMC Liason.

Make that 8yrs....4yrs active...4yrs Reserves. :)