PDA

View Full Version : Cpl Laurean Arrested in Mexico!

testforecho2112
04-10-08, 10:37 PM
Just posted on CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/10/missing.marine/index.html

Bill

Big Jim
04-10-08, 10:40 PM
Just posted on CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/10/missing.marine/index.html

Bill

YEAH!!! BRING HIM BACK ALIVE!!!

testforecho2112
04-10-08, 11:19 PM
Well, the only shame is that he was caught in Mexico...no death penalty for him, which IF he's guilty, he deserves!

yellowwing
04-10-08, 11:29 PM
Oh geez US laws and jurisdictions is Soooo complicated. It depends on what we 'promised' MX District Attorney. I'm sure that the reciever of his extradition will yeild to the harsher authority and law.

testforecho2112
04-10-08, 11:35 PM
Mexico wont extradite anyone caught in their country with out a US Attorney's promise of No Dealth Penalty...what a crock. I say fine, Send him to Pelican Bay for life and let some of the AB boy's make him their toy. THAT would be justice.

JohnEaceHunt
04-10-08, 11:51 PM
The promise not to pursue the death penality only applied to the murder of the pregnant Marine. After he is tried and senteanced to life in prison, the Marine Corps should get custody of him and try him for dersertion in time of war, and shoot the son of a Bi.ch. Just drag him out and pull the trigger. I'll buy the bullet. ACE.

testforecho2112
04-11-08, 12:30 AM
Nice loophole John, you should take the Bar!

JohnEaceHunt
04-11-08, 12:48 AM
My thanks for the kind words, but I'd best get the posting down right first.

Sgt Leprechaun
04-11-08, 01:26 AM
http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/2008/CRIME/04/10/missing.marine/art.marine.ap.jpg

Here's a pic of the scrotebag. Use this to cover your urinal cake, or some other appropriate venue.

I'd like to see him pulled apart by humvees after being boiled in oil, but I'm sorta liberal in that regard.

In reality, a far better punishment would be spending life in a Mexican jail with some child molester as a cellmate. They are far less concerned with prisoner 'rights' than we are.

Kegler300
04-11-08, 04:29 AM
NC already threw out the death penalty if Mexico agreed to extradite him. Guess he should be back in town in a week or two.

morepowr
04-11-08, 06:46 AM
Newbie here. Just because there in the no death penalty extradition charge doesn't mean some former Marine in prison won't beat him senseless with a mop handle just like Jeffrey Dahmer.

hrscowboy
04-11-08, 06:56 AM
Gentlemen just because the state says ok no death penalty the UCMJ does not have to comply with that so let the state say ok no death penalty and turn his sorry arse over to the Marine Corps and let the UCMJ kill him right here in Leavenworth Stockade..

ttracker65
04-11-08, 07:33 AM
A (choke) Marine killing a Marine definately makes it a military crime to be punished in a military court but at least can they put him in with Bubba til it all get's squared away. I mean isn't Bubba still looking for a new wife?

Tegan
04-11-08, 09:28 AM
All I gotta say is that its about time.

Marine84
04-11-08, 09:54 AM
I'll buy the bullet. ACE.

I'll pull the trigger:mad:

Cpl Rains
04-11-08, 10:00 AM
i say.. let the female's family murder the dude.

He's no longer a Marine and I hate the fact that the media keeps stating that he is.

Marine's don't kill their own. He should have faced his punishment like a man. His wife should too.

Cpl

davblay
04-11-08, 10:12 AM
I'll volunteer for that firing squad! He deserves no less. He sure don't deserve to breath the same air as we do! SOB! :mad:

Dave

Artemis
04-11-08, 10:50 AM
I say we knock him on the head but don't kill him with the blow and then burn his ass. Give him back what he did to her. Shooting him is to nice IMHO.

Big Jim
04-11-08, 12:19 PM
All of these are very good ideas but the family should get the first choice of how he should get punished! I'd suggest public whipping until death or public hanging until dead! Something that shows an example to everybody this is what happens when you do what he did...even Mexico! If they don't like it, we can close the gates at the Rio Grande!! Either way, I'm just so dam happy this P.O.S. was caught and those angels can rest in peace for justice will be carried out!!

jahhead88
04-11-08, 01:02 PM
All I can say is yeahhh that the got the little turd. I think some of his cell mates will give him their own version of the death penalty.

I agree with charging him with desertion in a time of war.

jetdawgg
04-11-08, 01:08 PM
He better bring the grease as he is let loose in the belly of the beast. Hope that he had all of his joys, cause some folks are about to bring the noise.

The drumbeat is loud here already. Killing one of "our own"....:usmc:

Enigmatic
04-11-08, 03:40 PM
Wow I didn't know they caught that sh*tbag. I was about ready to go down to Mexico myself, pay a little visit to my dear old granparents, and then hunt his ass down and extradite him my damn self.
As a Marine married to a female Marine, his cowardly act enraged me. As a Marine of Mexican origin who is proud to have served my adopted country, it enraged me even more for him to have sh*tted on the Corps and then run back to Mexico instead of having the heart to stay put.

brian barr
04-11-08, 04:12 PM
Send him to GITMO and tell them he killed their brothers. Problem solved.:flag:

darkgreen0311
04-11-08, 04:44 PM
It's about time they caught that piece of crap they need to turn him over to the family just like they did back in the bible days and let them inflict punishment.

:marine: :flag: SEMPER FI 4 LIFE
YOURS IS NOT TO QUESTION WHY BUT TO DO OR DIE!!!

MotivatorOfTheGuard
04-11-08, 06:53 PM
I'll pull the trigger:mad:
I'll hold his eyes open in front of a mirror. So he can watch himself die. Everyone seems to forget about ol boys wife, who was a party to all this. She should be dealt with as well...
:tank:

jahhead88
04-11-08, 09:25 PM
What bugs me is that this turd has the option to fight extradiation. So, as the media says, it could take up to two years to get him back to the good ole USA.

Maybe they should set him on fire and bury him in someone's back yard. Let the Corps try him for desertion in a time of war. That should get around the death penalty issue.

But what can I say, that would be denying him his due process. (sarcasm). I wish the media would stop calling this guy a Marine and give him the appropriate piece of s*** label he deserves.

Wyoming
04-11-08, 09:40 PM
Cut off his nuts, stick them in his mouth, and sew it shut.

Then cut off his hands, cauterize them in hot wax, and drop him off, in a Mexican desert.

Waaaaaay out there.

He'll be begging to die.

MotivatorOfTheGuard
04-12-08, 04:02 AM
Cut off his nuts, stick them in his mouth, and sew it shut.

Then cut off his hands, cauterize them in hot wax, and drop him off, in a Mexican desert.

Waaaaaay out there.

He'll be begging to die.

I bow to you.