PDA

View Full Version : Mid-week Chat

DGardner
04-10-08, 06:10 PM
NOW HEAR THIS:

The last couple of weeks the Mid-week chat hasen't been as full as it should be... SO, I WANT EVERY POOLEE AND WANNABE IN THE CHATROOM AT 2050 EST TONIGHT! We will have a very special guest to answer your questions. So start thinking of questions now! I expect you ALL to be there!

-Gardner

DGardner
04-10-08, 07:28 PM
20 Minutes Poolees and wannabes... Finish your chow, use the head, get something to drink and get in the chat!

-Gardner

DGardner
04-10-08, 07:54 PM
5 Minute call! GET IN THE CHAT!

DGardner
04-10-08, 11:21 PM
Alright Poolee chat went pretty well tonight. I'd like to thank PFC Wilkinson (drwilkinson) and CPL Maines (Johnny Destroyer) for taking time out of their day to answer questions. Mid-week chat will be back at the same time next week.

-Gardner

DGardner
04-17-08, 07:52 PM
10 minutes poolees!

DGardner
05-08-08, 07:19 PM
Alright... you got 40 Minutes... get some chow and a drink and get ready for chat.... you all should be in there NO LATER THAN 2050!

- Gardner

DGardner
05-15-08, 03:11 PM
Poolee Chat is on for tonight! We will be having a guest coming by tonight to answer your questions! So start thinking of them!

Remember: 2100-2300 Eastern time.

bgsuwoody
05-15-08, 08:28 PM
I'll probably be there too, and with another awesome week in the field I can answer questions as always

LittleMissStretch
05-22-08, 08:12 PM
Not a Single Poolee besides Myself

Donut Brigade
05-22-08, 08:37 PM
I'm there...

CharlesC
05-22-08, 11:58 PM
Not a Single Poolee besides Myself

Well, it's nearing the end of the school year, and I'm sure a lot of poolees are shipping out soon, and trying to enjoy what little time they have left.

LittleMissStretch
05-23-08, 06:14 AM
Your right Charles but, they should at least let the hosts know if they are comming or not. I mean I'm preparing to ship out, working, doing finals and still find time to come in here and host a few poolee chats. Time that I could be using do something else. Just like I have to let someone know when I can't host a Poolee Chat, I would expect Poolees to extend me the same courtesy. Last Night My Recruiter was going to come on and answer a few questions but, when I told him there were less than a handfull in there he said that he'd come on a night when there were more Poolees. I mean it's not just the host's who are taking time out of their schedule's to prepare trivia and other information it's also the Marines who come in to answer questions. Just my thoughts.

Donut Brigade
05-23-08, 02:08 PM
No offense but I didn't want to waste my time to learn how to understand military time...

Chumley
05-23-08, 02:37 PM
Just an idea....maybe you could've offered something different that was constructive????

Have a great Memorial Day weekend Poolies - Be Safe!!!!!

Chumley

LittleMissStretch
05-23-08, 03:07 PM
None Taken DB. Cpl, most of the time the hosts do have something constructive to do. Like I said before I had a recruiter comming in but, for the first hour of Chat there was no one there. So, he didnt come it and it just so happened that one of the Poolee's needed to spruce up in his Military Time. So I tried to help and DB was already very comfortable with it and thats great but, we are also here to help eachother or am I wrong and if I am please correct me. Cpl Tracker came in and asked some questions that I thought were great.

DGardner
05-25-08, 12:33 PM
we are also here to help eachother

That's EXACTLY what chat and the hosts are there for!

davblay
05-25-08, 08:07 PM
Chat is in session Poolees, get in there! :evilgrin:

DGardner
06-05-08, 08:16 PM
:thumbup: