PDA

View Full Version : Poolees, this is why you don't do stupid things on the internet....

kbs95125
04-10-08, 04:50 PM
http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=61183378&groupID=100254250&adTopicID=16&Mytoken=F8D4F2BB-E705-4F1D-B81D598B0023490B2260579

Even when you think you are safe, someone eventually ends up living around where you are from.

I don't know about any of the RSS's out there other then the one I went through, but I know myself and a few other Marines go out and help the Poolees in our area PT. We can make weekly PT really suck....:evilgrin:

Isrowei
04-10-08, 04:56 PM
An extremely disappointing display of Marine leadership. Against a poolee no less.

I would have expected more, but I guess it is MySpace.

xRaVeNx
04-10-08, 04:57 PM
Hmmm...on the fence, about this...the tattoo, is actually a cover up tattoo of a gang tat that was originally there, got it covered up, so he could join...

Jonny Destroyer
04-10-08, 05:00 PM
Hmmm...on the fence, about this...the tattoo, is actually a cover up tattoo of a gang tat that was originally there, got it covered up, so he could join...

Yeah, but like someone stated on that myspace group, he could have covered it up with ANYTHING. What if he doesnt make it in the Corps, whats he gonna cover THAT tattoo up with? He'll probably finish 3 weeks of boot camp, get kicked out, but say he was a Marine cuz he has the tattoo on him. LOL! The only thing I got that was Marine Corps related before I joined was a Zippo lighter and a challenge coin from my sisters friends husband who was a Gunny.

I agree with the LT, though....that group had a very sad display of guiding poolees in the right direction.

kbs95125
04-10-08, 05:00 PM
Its not a gang tat in anyway. It's the area code. A very common tattoo around here.

kbs95125
04-10-08, 05:02 PM
Although the Marines in the group are jumping in very fast on the name calling train, I still think that they made obvious points about why it would **** a Marine off. I think the reason why it upsets me the most is in knowing that this might be a poolee I work with, and I don't tolerate disrespecting a Marine at all... even if they aren't being the nicest person ever. Especially not if you've gone and done something as stupid as getting a giant USMC forearm tattoo...

xRaVeNx
04-10-08, 05:10 PM
Its not a gang tat in anyway. It's the area code. A very common tattoo around here.

Most gangs represent their area code

Area codes

It is a common practice for Californian street gangs of all races and ethnic backgrounds to have the telephone area code (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_code) of their neighborhood tattooed (e.g. 213, 818, 310). This practice is also common place in New Mexico (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Mexico) where many gang members display the state's original area code (505). With the frequent changes in California area codes, this can quickly become outdated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_tattoo

Artemis
04-10-08, 05:12 PM
Ah I wish I could be there to witness the D.I.s reaction to this tat. Had a girl that I went to boot with who had a USMC tat before she earned the title and they mad her life real fun just because of it.

SlingerDun
04-10-08, 05:20 PM
That group appears to wannna see him stretched out cold on the concrete before he hits the yellow footprints, if he ever does. And he's the only one who will pay for it, it's no skin off you all's hide and you damn sure can't be responsible for his actions. Whats all the posturing about???

--->Dave

kbs95125
04-10-08, 05:22 PM
Most gangs represent their area code

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_tattoo

I live in San Jose. I can safely tell you its a common tattoo here and not commonly gang related here.

Besides, I've seen plenty of people get in with area code tattoos. I've seen guys get in with 420 tattoos.

Isrowei
04-10-08, 05:28 PM
Gents, here's the deal:

Like it or lump it, poolees, anti-war activists, tree-huggers, and soccer moms can all get a USMC tattoo.

It's not disrespect. It's a tattoo. It doesn't denigrate your service at all for its existence. If you feel it does, your sense of importance is FAR overblown.

Earning the title "Marine" is a personal achievement. It always has been and it always will be. The process to earn that title will always be the successful completion of recruit training. That is where you should draw pride from. YOU may choose to show your pride with a tattoo. That is a personal choice. The significance is yours alone though. Do not mistake that.

People get tattoos for a good many reasons. To each of them, the significance is personal. It's not your right to choose the meaning.

Grow up and act like a responsible adult, much less Marines. If something as simple as a tattoo on a poolee threatens you as a Marine, you missed a few vital lessons in recruit training.

Seyborg
04-10-08, 05:36 PM
I'm gonna have to semi agree with the First Lt.

I think he should've thought about the tat more, but the way the Marines jumped on him, saying he would fail just because of TATOOS?

I think they have seniority, but damn...the kid did it for a very good reason. His story is legit. I understand where your coming from with the "disgracing my usmc" thing though. I would feel the same, but the reaction on myspace...bleh.

JoeInVille
04-10-08, 05:39 PM
How can he even join with a tattoo there?

kbs95125
04-10-08, 05:40 PM
At the same time sir, he should carry himself as such.

It's not really so much the tattoo that is a problem with me but rather the attitude. That and the fact that he is already going around claiming to be a Marine when he has not come close to earning the title. He now has something on his body that represents those of us who have earned it.

To me, it takes away the real signifigance of what it means to earn the title, if as a Marine I don't say anything at all.

kbs95125
04-10-08, 05:43 PM
saying he would fail just because of TATOOS?

Making the right choices (and smart ones) makes for a better Marine. If he can't even think something as simple as a forearm tattoo through, what other mistakes can he make? What about when it comes down to a life or death situation?

kbs95125
04-10-08, 05:47 PM
How can he even join with a tattoo there?

My point exactly. This is where I smell BS from this "Poolee".

The new regs state that the tattoo cannot cover more then 25% of said body part which is judged by if you can cover it with your hand or not.

I had to do a waiver process for my forearm tattoo as well as the amount of tattoos I have and this does not fall into regs. And like I've said I've seen area codes and 420 get in on a waiver so it seems fishy that his 408 wouldn't get in if it was even possible...

Isrowei
04-10-08, 05:49 PM
To me, it takes away the real signifigance of what it means to earn the title, if as a Marine I don't say anything at all.

When he puts on a uniform and claims to be a Marine, you have grounds to act.

I understand the reasoning behind wanting to say something. And I can agree that it is certainly appropriate to say something to him. However, in the manner and presentation of those Marines who did respond... it's an absolute disgrace.

Question for you:

Who was responsible for the greater amount of disgrace to the Marine Corps in that exchange?

1) The poolee with a tattoo
2) The Marines who responded

If you can't see that answer plainly then you missed the part about Honor in the core values discussion.

Approach him in PMs. Share your concerns and views (which are valid) in a way that brings credit upon yourself and the Marine Corps. I daresay he would be far more open to your message in that case than to the barrage of utter crap that was dished out.

To be clear, there is NO excuse for the conduct of those Marines.

JoeInVille
04-10-08, 05:50 PM
I agree, he is a moron! There is a difference between getting a tattoo when you havent even earned the title and wearing a Marine Corps shirt. A tattoo signifies that it will be with him forever and he may not even make it through Boot Camp and I dont think he can even DEP in with a forearm tattoo anymore.

xRaVeNx
04-10-08, 06:21 PM
I honestly appreciate Isrowei's composure and bearing, when it comes to these things, to me it shows patience and wisdom, not surprise he is still active.

But, I honestly can't be mad at the way the Marines acted; esp. since it seems to be an expected behavior, I've noticed that, (Active or Former)Marines do have habit on jumping down Poolees throats, even on here.

reversehalo
04-10-08, 09:15 PM
I am the Marine who first started in on him. I can understand and appreciate the things you have said in this thread. However, I don't feel that I have been disgraceful at all. And I will maintain...

testforecho2112
04-10-08, 09:24 PM
As Marines, it IS our job to uphold the customs, traditions and discipline instilled in us, and to correct and help educate future Marines. And handling poolies with kid gloves is not part of that job. I can only image the amount of grief that potential poolee would end with up going to bootcamp with a tatoo that wasnt earned. Like said in the earlier post, he could have gotten ANYTHING to cover up his 408 tat. He chose wrong.

Well said Reverse.

Isrowei
04-10-08, 10:04 PM
What you posted here was far more thoughtful and respectful than how you responded to the poolee. It's also far more respectful than how you interact with the other Marines there. Now that I know you...

Isrowei
04-10-08, 10:16 PM
As Marines, it IS our job to uphold the customs, traditions and discipline instilled in us, and to correct and help educate future Marines.

What part of those customs and courtesies involves the mindless cussing out of other people? I want to know.

What part of discipline is it to verbally lash out at a non-Marine?

Where in all your training to be an NCO did it ever teach you that belittling and berating a subordinate was the proper way to counsel?

And handling poolies with kid gloves is not part of that job.

I assure you that you can chew someone's ass up one side and down the other without using a single swear word. I would also tell you that MANY Marines on this site who have dealt with poolees and wannabe's for quite some time do not handle them with "kid gloves" yet also do not resort to personal attacks and profane language to make their points.

I can only image the amount of grief that potential poolee would end with up going to bootcamp with a tatoo that wasnt earned.

Let me enlighten you. As the Series Commander, it was my job to personally inspect each and every tattoo on every single recruit within the Series. Plenty arrived with "moto" tattoos. Some had other very strange tattoos that would raise some serious eyebrows. Some were damn funny. Within 2 hours of pick-up (right about the time I finished my inspections and turned the SDIs loose to start training), no one knew those kids from any other kid there.

Stop imagining some abnormal hell-fire descending on these kids over a tattoo. They have plenty of other things to be quarterdecked for than the crap they do as a poolee.

reversehalo
04-10-08, 10:25 PM
What you posted here was far more thoughtful and respectful than how you responded to the poolee. It's also far more respectful than how you interact with the other Marines there. Now that I know you are capable of it, my question is: Why didn't you make the right choice the first time?

I've been around many forums for quite a few years. Do not make the mistake of thinking I am uninformed simply because you don't know me.

We get the same kind of posters here and I'd be willing to bet that there are more poolees that freqent this forum than your myspace group. Search this site and you will find countless examples of Marines correcting poolees and directing them to use the search function. You will also find a decided lack of profane and obscene language while doing so.

Bottom line: It doesn't require attitude and profanity in order to point non-Marines in the right direction.

Ah, my point exactly. If it's just the internet, why is it worth making such a huge fuss?

Boot camp will correct the poolee. Who will correct the Marine who doesn't feel the rules apply to them long after boot camp?

You're entitled to your opinion on it. Heck, I think the design sucks. But I'd appreciate if you didn't drag the collective reputation of the Marine Corps through the mud while you're trying to explain your opinion to a poolee of all people.

See how your comments made the jump to another site? A site fully loaded with impressionable poolees?

As long as you claim the title Marine, you're an example for others, past, present, and future. All I ask, is that you act like a proper example of a Marine. Failure to do so reflects on us all.

He is a blowhard. So what? And trust me, I'm stationed at Parris Island right now. I wrote the paperwork for MANY recruits to go home because they weren't cut out for it. So what?

None of that excuses you as a former Marine Sergeant to act the fool on MySpace.

#1 - I still maintain that I did make the right choice the first time. Just because you say otherwise doesn't mean I'm going along with you or even that you are right. And clearly, I'm not the only one who thinks or feels the way I do about it.

#2 - It's not hard to make a fuss on the internet. And I find it extremely amusing how easy it is for me to ruffle other people's feathers.

#3 - I stand behind EVERY F-bomb I dropped in each and every one of my posts. And I intend to post many more in the future. So stay tuned. Plus, it's obvious on this web site that they like to fill in all the words I like to use with *'s.

#4 - Marines on high horses are lame. Do others respond well to you talking down to them? To me, it just makes you look like a self-righteous prick and in the end, lowers my regard for you.

#5 - Don't try and pass judgement on my intelligence and/or ability to interact with other Marines (or anyone for that matter) based on one thread you saw on MySpace today.

Jonny Destroyer
04-10-08, 10:26 PM
What part of those customs and courtesies involves the mindless cussing out of other people? I want to know.

Where in all your training to be an NCO did it ever teach you that belittling and berating a subordinate was the proper way to counsel?

I assure you that you can chew someone's ass up one side and down the other without using a single swear word. I would also tell you that MANY Marines on this site who have dealt with poolees and wannabe's for quite some time do not handle them with "kid gloves" yet also do not resort to personal attacks and profane language to make their points.

Let me enlighten you. As the Series Commander, it was my job to personally inspect each and every tattoo on every single recruit within the Series. Plenty arrived with "moto" tattoos. Some had other very strange tattoos that would raise some serious eyebrows. Some were damn funny. Within 2 hours of pick-up (right about the time I finished my inspections and turned the SDIs loose to start training), no one knew those kids from any other kid there.

Stop imagining some abnormal hell-fire descending on these kids over a tattoo. They have plenty of other things to be quarterdecked for than the crap they do as a poolee.

Im pretty much with you on everything, Sir, except I really dont agree with poolees getting USMC tattoos before they've finished boot camp. I know its their body, and they can put whatever they want on it, but I just think its kind of silly that you would tattoo something on you for the rest of your life, and might not even make it through. Like if I signed up to be Motor T, but got an "0311" tattoo on myself...it just doesnt make sense.

Now I agree, that NCO did not act in the proper manner at all on that myspace board. I was actually quite disgusted to see what half of those Marines said on there. Yes, I understand they may have been offended/angry, but thats definately no way to go about it.

I encourage Poolees not to get such tattoos until you've actually survived recruit training and earn the title, "Marine". I -have- seen DI's single out recruits that already have had the EGA tattooed on them, but obviously the DI's will have more important things to do than just picking on one recruit the whole time.

But with all due respect, sir, I mostly agree with what you're saying. I guess the tattoo thing is just a matter of personal opinion.

Semper Fi
-CPL Maines:usmc:

reversehalo
04-10-08, 10:30 PM

Let me enlighten you. Your self-righteousness makes me nauseous. Seriously. Did they teach you that at OCS or is it something you were born with? Maybe you can get a vaccination or something.

reversehalo
04-10-08, 10:36 PM
Im pretty much with you on everything, Sir, except I really dont agree with poolees getting USMC tattoos before they've finished boot camp. I know its their body, and they can put whatever they want on it, but I just think its kind of silly that you would tattoo something on you for the rest of your life, and might not even make it through. Like if I signed up to be Motor T, but got an "0311" tattoo on myself...it just doesnt make sense.

Now I agree, that NCO did not act in the proper manner at all on that myspace board. I was actually quite disgusted to see what half of those Marines said on there. Yes, I understand they may have been offended/angry, but thats definately no way to go about it.

I encourage Poolees not to get such tattoos until you've actually survived recruit training and earn the title, "Marine". I -have- seen DI's single out recruits that already have had the EGA tattooed on them, but obviously the DI's will have more important things to do than just picking on one recruit the whole time.

But with all due respect, sir, I mostly agree with what you're saying. I guess the tattoo thing is just a matter of personal opinion.

Semper Fi

...Do you even have a spine? Why are you so afraid to disagree w/ an O-2? Why are you afraid to stick to your guns and your opinion? Just because someone is commissioned does not mean they are always right.

Jonny Destroyer
04-10-08, 10:46 PM
...Do you even have a spine? Why are you so afraid to disagree w/ an O-2? Why are you afraid to stick to your guns and your opinion? Just because someone is commissioned does not mean they are always right.

Who said I wasnt sticking to my guns? Thats my personal opinion. I think you completely acted unprofessional when you told a civlian to "shut her man-pleasing c*m dumpster." That really wasnt nescissary at all.

Like I said, I dont think its right for a poolee to get any kind of USMC anything on their arm. Thats my opinion. But poolees are ignorant to our tradition and way of thinking, and sometimes they do stupid things without knowing it. Just like recruits do. Just like "boots" to the fleet do. Im sure no one told him that it wasnt something he should do.

I know you're not sorry for what you said, and thats fine. Thats whats great about America: Freedom of speech. But thats not the way I personally would have gone about it.

Which is why I agree with some (not all) of what the LT is saying.

Sorry if you have a problem with enlisted men agreeing with officers, but its possible to do.

VIKDEM1ZE
04-10-08, 10:48 PM
Even if he was a Marine, that is a damn ugly tattoo.

We can all agree on this.

Jonny Destroyer
04-10-08, 10:51 PM
Even if he was a Marine, that is a damn ugly tattoo.

We can all agree on this.

Probably one of the worst I've seen. lol

Isrowei
04-10-08, 11:00 PM

Semper Fi

Let me be clear on this because I think we're saying the same thing. I don't like the tattoo or the fact that the kid got the tattoo in the first place. Sure it's presumptuous. And yeah it's probably a dumb move for boot camp (but to what degree really depends on the DI team he gets). This is my personal opinion on it.

But my point of contention is for the Marines who responded to the poolee. Totally inappropriate. Regardless of their feelings on the subject, their conduct was lacking for what is universally expected of Marines and especially Marine NCOs.

rvillac2
04-10-08, 11:09 PM
At Ease, Marines. One thing the Mods and I are sure to agree on here is that we will maintain our bearing on these boards. We are wearing the ranks of NCOs and, as an example to the wannabees, we'll show all due respect to each other.

Carry on.

testforecho2112
04-10-08, 11:12 PM
rvillac2, you are entirely correct. LT, I'll respond via PM.

Jonny Destroyer
04-10-08, 11:13 PM
Let me be clear on this because I think we're saying the same thing. I don't like the tattoo or the fact that the kid got the tattoo in the first place. Sure it's presumptuous. And yeah it's probably a dumb move for boot camp (but to what degree really depends on the DI team he gets). This is my personal opinion on it.

But my point of contention is for the Marines who responded to the poolee. Totally inappropriate. Regardless of their feelings on the subject, their conduct was lacking for what is universally expected of Marines and especially Marine NCOs.

Well in that case, yes, I see where you're coming from 100%. It doesnt reflect well on the Corps to have Marines (especially NCOs who have been around awhile and are supposed to lead by example) blasting someone who wishes to join the Marines. Yeah, you probably could have said something to him stating it probably wasnt the smartest move to get that tattoo before boot camp, but hey, what can you do now? Its too late. Its there on his skin for life. That thread was made specifically to humiliate and bash that kid.

Maybe the Marines wanted to "make an example out of him", but there are several other ways to go about doing that. Now, if he went around saying he WAS a Marine, I could understand why someone would be so angry. But that wasnt the case.

Just let it be a lesson to any poolee reading this: Dont be dumb and get a tattoo like that before you've earned the right to be called "Marine".

Isrowei
04-10-08, 11:19 PM
#1 - I still maintain that I did make the right choice the first time. Just because you say otherwise doesn't mean I'm going along with you or even that you are right. And clearly, I'm not the only one who thinks or feels the way I do about it.

Your call. I can back my opinion up with principles of Marine Corps leadership among other things. I'm only calling for accountability and that Marines act in a manner that is worthy of example. Especially if they are addressing poolees and future Marines.

Tell me what is so wrong with that?

#2 - It's not hard to make a fuss on the internet. And I find it extremely amusing how easy it is for me to ruffle other people's feathers.

So your intent is to "ruffle feathers", not to mentor and educate. I think that pretty much defines you as a trouble-maker.

#3 - I stand behind EVERY F-bomb I dropped in each and every one of my posts. And I intend to post many more in the future. So stay tuned. Plus, it's obvious on this web site that they like to fill in all the words I like to use with *'s.

I suppose you enjoy MySpace because vulgarity goes unchecked. I suppose this is best example of a Marine NCO you can muster.

#4 - Marines on high horses are lame. Do others respond well to you talking down to them? To me, it just makes you look like a self-righteous prick and in the end, lowers my regard for you.

I assure you I do not care one bit for your regard. You represent the bottom 10% of Marines. The only saving grace is that you're no longer an active presence in the Corps.

#5 - Don't try and pass judgement on my intelligence and/or ability to interact with other Marines (or anyone for that matter) based on one thread you saw on MySpace today.

I don't. You've shown quite well what your character without me having to do anything at all.

Let me enlighten you. Your self-righteousness makes me nauseous. Seriously. Did they teach you that at OCS or is it something you were born with? Maybe you can get a vaccination or something.

When lacking with a constructive response you resort to personal attacks?

Typical.

Feel free to review my history on this site or any other. I think you will find that I do not use my rank for any leverage in debate. I present my ideas based on my experience and grounded in Marine doctrine. You can disagree with me all you like, but it's a pretty hard argument to debate against the established doctrine of the Marine Corps concerning things like Leadership and mentorship.

However, if you would like to try, please feel free to articulate something more substantial than "did you get something at OCS" and "I can say what I want when I want".

Jonny Destroyer
04-10-08, 11:35 PM
I assure you I do not care one bit for your regard. You represent the bottom 10% of Marines. The only saving grace is that you're no longer an active presence in the Corps.

Ok, first of all, SICK burn...hahaha...moving on...

Feel free to review my history on this site or any other. I think you will find that I do not use my rank for any leverage in debate. I present my ideas based on my experience and grounded in Marine doctrine. You can disagree with me all you like, but it's a pretty hard argument to debate against the established doctrine of the Marine Corps concerning things like Leadership and mentorship.

However, if you would like to try, please feel free to articulate something more substantial than "did you get something at OCS" and "I can say what I want when I want".

Okay, I get the whole enlisted/officer battle thing. Sometimes people bump heads. But sometimes people take it way too far and personal. There are bad officers, just like there are bad enlisted. I had 2 AMAZING officers I served under. Lt. John Whitman, and Lt. Brian Stann (Awarded the Silver Star). They were two of the most knowledgable Marines I knew...and they saved our butts a LOT. Not just in combat, either.

I remember when I was in Africa, Lt. Whitman would ALWAYS walk around with his Flak Jacket on when we were on post. Why? Because we had to have our gear on. He didnt have to wear it. It wasnt a combat zone. But he chose to because he actually cared about us Marines, and he lead by example.

Im not one for the whole enlisted/commissioned battle. Yeah, its fun to poke fun at officers, because we pride ourselves on being enlisted. "Dont call me sir, I work for a living!" hahaha....but when it all comes down to it, at the end of the day we're all Marines.

Jonny Destroyer
04-10-08, 11:37 PM
PS:

We're all grown adults, lets just agree to disagree and not have the bashing of fellow Marines keep going any further. Its a bit ridiculous.

JoeInVille
04-10-08, 11:43 PM
Last time I looked this was the poolee hall not the Marine vs. Marine argueing forum :) Take it to another thread imo...

Hologram
04-10-08, 11:49 PM
Is it safe to say "INCOMING"? Because if it is....

arkaryu
04-11-08, 12:15 AM
not to stray away...

but apparently, I go to boot camp the same time as him and will be in the same company. hmmm

JoeInVille
04-11-08, 12:18 AM
Well I bet you will have something to laugh about after boot camp :). I have a feeling the DI's will tear that guy up because of that tattoo.

reversehalo
04-11-08, 12:44 AM
Who said I wasnt sticking to my guns? Thats my personal opinion. I think you completely acted unprofessional when you told a civlian to "shut her man-pleasing c*m dumpster." That really wasnt nescissary at all.

Like I said, I dont think its right for a poolee to get any kind of USMC anything on their arm. Thats my opinion. But poolees are ignorant to our tradition and way of thinking, and sometimes they do stupid things without knowing it. Just like recruits do. Just like "boots" to the fleet do. Im sure no one told him that it wasnt something he should do.

I know you're not sorry for what you said, and thats fine. Thats whats great about America: Freedom of speech. But thats not the way I personally would have gone about it.

Which is why I agree with some (not all) of what the LT is saying.

Sorry if you have a problem with enlisted men agreeing with officers, but its possible to do.

That "civilian" claims she's a Marine.

I don't have a problem w/ enlisted agreeing w/ officers. But I do have a problem when enlisted feel obligated to agree with officers. Especially when it's a matter of opinion.

And for the record, I'm out. Not even subject to recall anymore. So, I can be as rude and crude and obscene as I want, and all you kids can act like I'm such an embarrassment and/or disgrace. Fact is, I'm not the only one who feels the way I do on the matter. I may have been a little more verbal about it. I may have been a little more crude about it. But I know I'm not the only one who feels the way I do.

reversehalo
04-11-08, 02:19 AM
Your call. I can back my opinion up with principles of Marine Corps leadership among other things. I'm only calling for accountability and that Marines act in a manner that is worthy of example. Especially if they are addressing poolees and future Marines.

Tell me what is so wrong with that?

So your intent is to "ruffle feathers", not to mentor and educate. I think that pretty much defines you as a trouble-maker.

I suppose you enjoy MySpace because vulgarity goes unchecked. I suppose this is best example of a Marine NCO you can muster.

I don't. You've shown quite well what your character without me having to do anything at all.

When lacking with a constructive response you resort to personal attacks?

Typical.

Newsflash regarding that other site: IT'S MYSPACE. It's not there to guide and mentor anyone. It's there for entertainment purposes and/or to reconnect with old friends.

And yes, I do enjoy getting under other people's skin sometimes. It's amusing. Marines aren't required to have a stick up their ass all day every day, you know.

Lastly, it's not lack of a constructive response. Just the way you talk to people is nauseating.

reversehalo
04-11-08, 02:26 AM
Ok, first of all, SICK burn...hahaha...moving on...

Could you be any more of an ass kiss?