PDA

View Full Version : looking for mountain Marines from mwtc motor transport

mcsgt3522
04-09-08, 11:58 AM
looking for some of my old friends from mwtc mt John Carr,Dave Zepada, Jay Orteaga,Don turner,Tracy Thomas we were there from 1980 to 1984 anyone with info let know

ramayn2430
04-30-08, 06:44 PM
Remember a guy used to pump the gas named Reininger?

mcsgt3522
05-20-08, 09:59 AM
Cpl. Reininger you were the coyote killer at long range when Col. Guy was co my name is Everette Smith Sgt Smitty I was there with John Jensen ,Harry Lauderdale and Paul Wobbles Ssgt Cathie and also Ssgt Smith I was first mechanic to show up in 1980 then others came to our base anyway I'm in SC now have a small company where I build transmissons and differentals anyway let know whats up Semper Fi Smitty:usmc:

ameriken
01-31-09, 10:30 PM
I'm not MT, but ran the base theater from Jun 79 to Jun 80. Your name rings a bell. Yes, Reininger was the one who shot that coyote, just about shot out the side of it. I hooched with Reinginger. Saw him a few years back, I think he's up in Idaho.

Sorry, cant help with any MT guys. Anyone know anything about Dean Gangelhoff? He helped me put a rebuilt engine into a 74 Vega back then.

Semper Fi.....good luck!

webberjay
01-10-10, 03:52 PM
I was motor t at MWTC from Sep 78 to Mar 80. Jensen,Wubbles,& SSgt Cathie were there then. I liked all these guys. SSgt Easter was M T Chief when I was there, he was killed about 2 weeks after I left to go back to CamPen to seperate from active duty. I would have re-upped if I could have stayed at Pickel Meadows. Would love to hear from others who were there then.

BertB
03-17-15, 03:10 PM
Harry Lauderdale, Paul Wubbels, Tom Rogers (Both of them), Noftsker, Sgt Jones, Herb Kline, Sgt Cathie. SSgt Easter, Lipsey, Jenkins, Dave Starkey, John Jensen, Redfern, GySgt Smith (took over at SSgt Easter was killed at the club). I remember all of them/you. Bert