PDA

View Full Version : My Son And The Crucible

NoRegrets
04-08-08, 07:26 PM
Well ECHO Co. started the Crucible early this morning at 0300. Please keep my Son and the whole Co. in your thoughts and prayers..

OOH RAH and Semper Fi !!!!!

DAMNPROUD
04-09-08, 06:40 AM
DONE !
You be strong ,he will do fine,he has been trained for this

keith

Gator347
04-09-08, 10:18 AM
He'll do fine. He is in good hands. :evilgrin:

You & your son will be in our prayers. :angel:

Buy your shirts and weighted shoes (Needed to keep your feet on the ground) now and get ready for Graduation.

Be ready, you will not recognize him:usmc:

NoRegrets
04-09-08, 12:00 PM
Thank you:) He looks great on their PLT. video and we picked him out right away:cool: Good looking kid:D

NoRegrets
04-10-08, 06:11 PM
The Crucible is over:yes: Its been a long 13 weeks and I am as tired as them..LOL I am so pround of my Son and can't wait to see him next week:)

Semper Fi :flag:

Gator347
04-11-08, 08:12 AM
Now go buy your XL T-Shirts - Or Larger because they might be tight. :scared:
Warning: Chests have been known to swell after “Graduation”

Bring plenty of "Sweat Rags". Marines don't cry or smile for photos.
Exception: Graduation :cry:

And I say this with ALL sincerity, a big reason your son will be a Marine is staring at you in the mirror. He did it but you got him there.

I thank you for raising another “Fine Marine”! :marine:

yellowwing
04-11-08, 08:42 AM
Done and pretty much trained, won't be long now!

NoRegrets
04-11-08, 11:42 AM
Done and pretty much trained, won't be long now!

Friday Grad(4/18) and then a 10 day leave before going to SOI:evilgrin: I still don't understand when he made his travel plans home why he didn't book a return flight to SOI?? No Recruiter asst. I know that for sure:confused:

Gator347
04-11-08, 12:01 PM
They ALL get 10 days off after Boot Camp before MCT (Marine Combat Training):evilgrin:

Then MOS School unless 03__ They have a much more intense Compat Training than the POG's (Personnel Other than Grunts) - Support

Be ready, "he's a REAL Man (Marine) now"

NoRegrets
04-11-08, 12:36 PM
They ALL get 10 days off after Boot Camp before MCT (Marine Combat Training):evilgrin:

Then MOS School unless 03__ They have a much more intense Compat Training than the POG's (Personnel Other than Grunts) - Support

Be ready, "he's a REAL Man (Marine) now"

Yes He is 03XX unless things have changed. But why didn't he make his return flight I wonder.

Gator347
04-11-08, 01:13 PM
No Clue.

But be a good parent and check his orders.

My Marine was off by a day (Late). - You got it - Fecal material hit the cooling device.:scared:

It turned out ok because several others had late flights. - He now arrives a day early.

NoRegrets
04-11-08, 01:57 PM
No Clue.

But be a good parent and check his orders.

My Marine was off by a day (Late). - You got it - Fecal material hit the cooling device.:scared:

It turned out ok because several others had late flights. - He now arrives a day early.

I will check his orders as soon as I see them:evilgrin: So today I called and found out he didn't order the grad. DVD set so I ordered them,kids:devious:

Gator347
04-11-08, 02:24 PM
I had 3:marine:

FranksJL
04-11-08, 02:27 PM
Where are the platoon photos and videos from PI that people are talking about.

NoRegrets
04-11-08, 02:29 PM
I had 3:marine:

Ha going threw this once is enough:scared: Mom is tired;)

NoRegrets
04-11-08, 02:32 PM
Where are the platoon photos and videos from PI that people are talking about.

PI doesn't do the PLT. video's just SD..I think your recruits get a liberty or phone call's instead:cry:

Gator347
04-11-08, 02:36 PM
I did not have 3 Marines go throogh PI:scared:

I had one with 3 Video's

And MCRDPI has DVD's:usmc:

NoRegrets
04-11-08, 02:40 PM
I did not have 3 Marines go throogh PI:scared:

I had one with 3 Video's

And MCRDPI has DVD's:usmc:

Yeah and they are not cheap:mad: He ordered pics and a year book but I have no idea how many pictures. Here he is in his plt. pic taken last week!

Gator347
04-12-08, 08:10 AM
C:\Documents and Settings\Mike\My Documents\My Pictures\Riley Boot Camp Graduation