PDA

View Full Version : What if....

dmdenike
04-06-08, 12:45 PM
What if you in the DEP and you get someone pregnant? Don't worry I havent done this but I'm just curious. Would you be kicked out or have your day pushed back? What exactly would happen. Thanks in advance.

Poolee Denike

Wyoming
04-06-08, 12:56 PM
Since you got someone pregnant, for being a total dumbass, by not being holstered, I would say that 18 years and 9 months of support would be in order.

It kinda makes me wonder if you wrote this post/question just to turn your willie into a woodie. Jeez.

17 Pull-ups - ME? Outta bed once a day.
103 Sit-ups - ME? See above!
11:40 1.5 mile - ME! Depends on the speed limit!

dmdenike
04-06-08, 01:00 PM
Hahah. No CPL I did not write that for the reason above. Im just curious because I have heard of fathers going to bootcamp with children who are born, and am curious to know if your child isnt born yet can you still ship.

NeedSomePT
04-06-08, 01:31 PM
At the poolee function yesterday during the Q&A the DI said that one of the "legitimate reasons" for requesting to make a phone call was if your gf/fiancee/wife whatever was expecting a baby on said date.

Therefore I'm assuming yes.

semperfi170
04-06-08, 04:03 PM
If you are worried about getting a girl pregnant, quit having unprotected sex; or better yet keep your tool in your trousers! :banana: Why add to the stress you will be undergoing in boot camp?

dmdenike
04-06-08, 07:20 PM
haha thank you GySgt. I done even have a gf I was just curious on what might happen to someone. Thank you all for the responses.

Adam1988
04-06-08, 11:13 PM
I don't see why it would hold anything back. 9 months is a long time, you'll (hopefully) be long past boot camp.

Covey_Rider
04-06-08, 11:35 PM
Wrap it before you tap it...

immaproshooter
04-07-08, 01:58 PM
hell like our corny doc that thinks hes got jokes always says.....no glove...no love...(but then he turns around and says so if ya have a glove you can **** 5 times.....lol...take it for what you want...just don't be stupid)

kbs95125
04-07-08, 02:41 PM
Get multiple women pregnant and make some future Marines!

Make sure you get a raging case of the clap first though.

If you can't handle being a dad (or mom) don't go messing around with or without protection...ironic humor has a strange way of screwing you when you least expect it. Especially in the Marine Corps.