PDA

View Full Version : Been 'TAD' for 3 yrs-this place has changed!!

greybeard
04-05-08, 09:23 PM
Log in sez my last visit here was 03 04 05, No- dangit, I haven't been in jail again. Been taking care of personal business, and living on a very rural piece of property with no internet availability. Just recently moved back into civilization, and finally back online. Good to still see some familar names (faces) here, and looking forward to visiting with you old farts (and young ones too) every day.

I need to update my profile, but have some questions before I do.

If I update my email address, will the software for this den of inequity ;) automatically issue me a different password? I hope not, cuz the last forum I updated on, some remf sent my new password via email, and since my email program is fubar'd , I was never able to log back on there.

Missed you folks a lot.

Wyoming
04-06-08, 02:07 AM
Log in sez my last visit here was 03 04 05, No- dangit, I haven't been in jail again. Been taking care of personal business, and living on a very rural piece of property with no internet availability. Just recently moved back into civilization, and finally back online. Good to still see some familar names (faces) here, and looking forward to visiting with you old farts (and young ones too) every day.

I need to update my profile, but have some questions before I do.

If I update my email address, will the software for this den of inequity ;) automatically issue me a different password? I hope not, cuz the last forum I updated on, some remf sent my new password via email, and since my email program is fubar'd , I was never able to log back on there.

Missed you folks a lot.

Yo Don, Big Al here. Semper Fidelis, Brother!!

thedrifter
04-06-08, 05:21 AM
Good to see You again.

Ellie

greybeard
04-06-08, 08:57 AM
BIG AL!!! Knew it was you when I saw the Phrog!! How are you doing old man?

Thanks Ellie!!

I don't intend to be a stranger here, so as soon as I re-figure out how to navigate around here, I'll be posting my meager and timid opinions. :bunny:

Quinbo
04-06-08, 09:47 AM
It's kind of apples and oranges. Your profile update is not asking you for your e-mail password. They are asking you your e-mail address only and that is only if you wish to show it. Don't change your password for your account on here and your will have no worries about logging in.

sparkie
04-06-08, 09:50 AM

Thanks Ellie!!

I don't intend to be a stranger here, so as soon as I re-figure out how to navigate around here, I'll be posting my meager and timid opinions. :bunny:
Good to meet ya,,, I'm kinda new around here, looking forward to your timid little comments

greybeard
04-06-08, 10:04 AM
It's kind of apples and oranges. Your profile update is not asking you for your e-mail password. They are asking you your e-mail address only and that is only if you wish to show it. Don't change your password for your account on here and your will have no worries about logging in.
Done!
Thanks Sgt Bulkyker.

Sparkie-the 'kinda new' guy with 2300 posts? Sure ya are...:D

sparkie
04-06-08, 10:47 AM
Just checkin for 'Oldtimers desease' LOL.

Wyoming
04-06-08, 12:38 PM

Doing fine Don. I tried to send you an email, BUT, you got it all screwed up, saying you can't or will not receive emails. Come on dip, clear things up.

Send me an email and I'll fill you in on a world of sheeit.

Semper Fi, My Brother Texan.

jetdoc
04-07-08, 05:37 PM
Welcome back!!