PDA

View Full Version : Looking for former Marines for job opportunity

IITheKidII
04-04-08, 12:55 PM
I'm working for a company called C4 Planning Solutions in Augusta, GA. The company is comprised almost entirely of former Marines. We do contract work for the DoD in the areas of communications, instruction/classes on comm gear, etc.

We are currently looking for a former Marine with experience using Flash, 3D Studio Max, and other various graphics programs to fill an immediate position here in Augusta. It will be full time with benefits. If you or anyone you know is interested please email me or call me as soon as possible.

Semper Fi,

Jacob Fischer
jacob.a.fischer@gmail.com
jacob.fischer@c4plans.com
865-789-0387 (cell)

Camper51
04-04-08, 01:22 PM
I'm working for a company called C4 Planning Solutions in Augusta, GA. The company is comprised almost entirely of former Marines. We do contract work for the DoD in the areas of communications, instruction/classes on comm gear, etc.

We are currently looking for a former Marine with experience using Flash, 3D Studio Max, and other various graphics programs to fill an immediate position here in Augusta. It will be full time with benefits. If you or anyone you know is interested please email me or call me as soon as possible.

Semper Fi,

Jacob Fischer
jacob.a.fischer@gmail.com
jacob.fischer@c4plans.com
865-789-0387 (cell)

How do we know you are legit? Fill out your profile and tell us who you really are...