PDA

View Full Version : Baby Killers

bgorzelic
04-04-08, 04:31 AM
So I was traveling home from Austin to Philly earlier this week and I met this young boot from the army who was going home on 30 days leave and then he was off to Baghdad, or Korea. He was fresh out of school and his mos is in some kind of intelligence and he had all kinds of security clearances.

We only spoke for a few minutes, but I have to tell this story because it is great. So I'm standing in the isle stretching from the 3 hour flight from Dallas to Philly and its like 1:00am. I am standing next to the isle where the youngster was sitting and he gets up and I give him the nod of respect. After about a minute, he says to me, were you in the military and I said yes, I am a Marine Veteran.

He says to me, I wasn’t too sure about the Marines sir, till the other day, when I was on a flight sitting next to a SSGT in the Marine Corp. After they were settled, some ignorant woman comes up to them and says “All you are are baby killers!” and the kid said he looked at the SSGT and the SSGT looked at him and he said, I got this one private.

So the SSGT stands up and calmly says to the woman, "You got that partially right ma’am, the army is the baby killers, and the Marines just eat them when the army's done. I was laughing and I wished him good luck and we went our separate ways.

MrSnips
04-06-09, 09:46 PM
So I was traveling home from Austin to Philly earlier this week and I met this young boot from the army who was going home on 30 days leave and then he was off to Baghdad, or Korea. He was fresh out of school and his mos is in some kind of intelligence and he had all kinds of security clearances.

We only spoke for a few minutes, but I have to tell this story because it is great. So I'm standing in the isle stretching from the 3 hour flight from Dallas to Philly and its like 1:00am. I am standing next to the isle where the youngster was sitting and he gets up and I give him the nod of respect. After about a minute, he says to me, were you in the military and I said yes, I am a Marine Veteran.

He says to me, I wasn’t too sure about the Marines sir, till the other day, when I was on a flight sitting next to a SSGT in the Marine Corp. After they were settled, some ignorant woman comes up to them and says “All you are are baby killers!” and the kid said he looked at the SSGT and the SSGT looked at him and he said, I got this one private.

So the SSGT stands up and calmly says to the woman, "You got that partially right ma’am, the army is the baby killers, and the Marines just eat them when the army's done. I was laughing and I wished him good luck and we went our separate ways.

you now owe me a new keyboard...dont think the protein shake that just came out my nose is gonna clean out that easily. :banana:

Alisium
04-06-09, 10:46 PM
Good for them. Better than my response.

I went dancing once in Ft. Walton, FL and some chick grabbed my dog-tags out of my shirt saying, "Oh that's not cool, you're a baby killer."

I just left.

volcano
04-23-09, 06:07 PM
it's really nice and interesting story thanks alot bgorzelic

avenger08
05-28-09, 11:15 PM
i got spit on and called a baby killer in LAX waiting for my connecting flight to MCAS Yuma. i grabbed the kid by the throat and told he would be next if he spit on me again.