PDA

View Full Version : Just a heads up about horrible website

fade2black
04-03-08, 03:37 PM
I just want to give my fellow Marines a heads up regarding a very bad experience I had with www.hardcharger.com. First, this is supposedly run by a Marine, so I expected a lot more. I placed an...

fade2black
04-03-08, 03:39 PM
Oh, he did refund my money, otherwise this would have been much worse. So at least he did that.

maverickmarine
04-03-08, 03:54 PM
I have a few shirts from there because he is the only one I found that will produce close to some of my old unit shirts without a bulk order and generally had decent experience. It's not the greatest but overall okay until the last order I made in which I encountered about the same crap and really felt like he wasn't squared away at all and really didn't give a chit either. So, no more orders from him for me. Sgt. Grit is an outstanding site if you haven't looked, you should.

fade2black
04-03-08, 05:50 PM
I went there for the same reason. Never again though, I won't stand to be treated like that by a civilian, much less a Marine!!

greybeard
04-05-08, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Anytime I deal with a vendor, the very 1st thing I start doing is document EVERYTHING! Problems are to be expected sometimes, but not being kept informed about them is unexcusable.

fade2black
04-07-08, 03:16 PM
No problem. Just want to make sure no one else goes through what I did. Semper Fi.