PDA

View Full Version : Daily 16

KevinR90
04-03-08, 01:26 PM
I tried asking about this at the end of other topic, but got no response. Here's what I said:

The actual exercises look pretty good, but i'm concentrating more on the Strength and Endurance 20-week training schedule at the end (it's a PDF file). This would be perfect for me since I go to boot camp in about 19 weeks, and instead of starting the cycle over the 21st week, i'd be in boot camp.

I just want someone to be aware of this daily 16 program and more importantly the 20-week schedule so i can get some input. There are so many different workout programs I'm not sure what to do.

here's a link: http://www.montney.com/marine/dailypt.pdf

OB MSG
04-03-08, 01:34 PM
Hmm, yeah, it all looked good, but I saw no mention of Pull-ups. I saw Lat pull-downs on the weight-room card but that was all. Did I miss something? (I speed read it)

Other than that it looks good. Just don't go crazy on the weights and start to bulk. That's all from me for now.

KevinR90
04-03-08, 03:23 PM
yeah, it does have pullups included- upper body strength circuit card #2 and others. i do my own pullup thing anyway. I'm mainly concerned with the running. I'm almost to 100 crunches in 2 mins and pullups i just do all the time. My 1.5 run time is 11:21 though, so that's my primary concern right now.