PDA

View Full Version : Just something I stumbled apon.

Lickdem89
04-03-08, 12:44 AM
Marines are about the most peculiar breed of human beings I have ever witnessed. They treat their service as if it was some kind of cult, plastering their emblem on almost everything they own, making themselves up to look like insane fanatics with haircuts to ungentlemanly lengths, worshipping their Commandant almost as if he was a god, and making weird animal noises like a band of savages. They'll fight like rabid dogs at the drop of a hat just for the sake of a little action, and are the cockiest SOB's I have ever known. Most have the foulest mouths and drink well beyond man's normal limits, but their high spirits and sense of brotherhood set them apart and , generally speaking, of the United States Marines I've come in contact with, are the most professional soldiers and the finest men I have had the pleasure to meet.

An Anonymous Canadian Citizen

davblay
04-03-08, 12:49 AM
Marines are about the most peculiar breed of human beings I have ever witnessed. They treat their service as if it was some kind of cult, plastering their emblem on almost everything they own, making themselves up to look like insane fanatics with haircuts to ungentlemanly lengths, worshipping their Commandant almost as if he was a god, and making weird animal noises like a band of savages. They'll fight like rabid dogs at the drop of a hat just for the sake of a little action, and are the cockiest SOB's I have ever known. Most have the foulest mouths and drink well beyond man's normal limits, but their high spirits and sense of brotherhood set them apart and , generally speaking, of the United States Marines I've come in contact with, are the most professional soldiers and the finest men I have had the pleasure to meet.

I take offense to that remark-------we do not put our emblem on everything we own! :usmc:

Dave

Lickdem89
04-03-08, 12:51 AM
Is that it lol??? I don't know where it exactly came from, I just saw this and posted it lol

Jonny Destroyer
04-03-08, 01:15 AM

YUT YUUUUUUUUT!
damn skippy, hippy.:evilgrin:

Covey_Rider
04-03-08, 02:15 AM
Err.

BR34
04-03-08, 06:19 AM
I don't drink.

OB MSG
04-03-08, 07:40 AM
Yeah, I haven't shaved an emblem into the cat, yet! But all the rest? Yeah, I'd say he/she hit the nail with a sledgehammer.