PDA

View Full Version : Remebering Past Friends

Bradly Powell
04-02-08, 11:33 AM
Has any one lost any family or close friends from the begining of the war up to present? I had lost 17 close friends to the war. When I have the money and get through boot, I'm going to make a memorial. So how do you remeber or honor them?

MotivatorOfTheGuard
04-02-08, 12:20 PM
Remember them by doing your best everyday to live up to the legacy left behind.

Rowe907
04-03-08, 12:44 AM
Fly that flag on the front porch brother. Red, White, and Blue.........

Jonny Destroyer
04-03-08, 01:10 AM
Has any one lost any family or close friends from the begining of the war up to present? I had lost 17 close friends to the war. When I have the money and get through boot, I'm going to make a memorial. So how do you remeber or honor them?

Not a single day goes by where I dont think of the fallen US comrades we've lost. Whether it be the Marines, Army, Navy, Air Force, so on and so forth...every one of them we've lost was an American and a brother/sister in arms. When I can save up the money, Im getting a tattoo on my back in memory of all those fallen Americans.

Honor them by remembering them. Take a second out of each day and think about how they made the ultimate sacrafice. And keep their families in your thoughts.

-CPL Maines:usmc:

Rowe907
04-03-08, 11:11 AM
Just dont do THIS. What is our generation coming to? :mad:

http://www.ktuu.com/global/story.asp?s=8041957

Bradly Powell
04-03-08, 01:39 PM
The memorial I'm going to make will be a memorial on my back. created by ink. It will have all the names of those who I served with and had then given the ultimate sacrifice.

MotivatorOfTheGuard
04-03-08, 02:27 PM
This coming from a guy who has a lot of ink. Trust me, you won't need their names to be forever inyour skin to remember them. Trust me.

THAT AINT IT
04-03-08, 03:48 PM
i have a tattoo on my right side for my cousin who was killed in Iraq. its a set of dogtags. i got it because it was the only way i knew how to deal with it.