PDA

View Full Version : I have a Question

Psurichie
04-01-08, 09:00 PM
I am 5'9 and right now i weight 215. I losted 15 pounds in the last couple months. I need to get down to 205 in one week to go to meps. I think that I can do it and if I cant I can sweat it out like we used to do for wresting. My question is that my recruter said that it will help if i go in the sauna everyday after i work out. I allways thought that all they do is make you lose water weight and nothing else so i was wondering if they do anything else. Thanks for the help. Richie

jungleman4422
04-01-08, 10:23 PM
Get what they call a sauna suit or just wear a plastic bag and run then go in the sauna but all this is going to do is make you drop water weight. Basically its all going to come back right after you lose it so plan it close to MEPS. Other than that cut your eating back way back dont drink a lot of water because that will add weight. You could also drink a laxiative or magnisium sulfate. REMEMBER ALL OF THIS IS HORRIBLE FOR YOUR SYSTEM!!! With that in mind those are last ditch efforts I've seen some of my buddies do to get in.