PDA

View Full Version : Permission to come aboard

kubba
04-22-03, 08:33 PM
Marine Corp vetern Stanley Kowalewski Sgt respectfully asks permission to come aboard. Served 1970 to 1974, first duty station Vietnam. Stateside at Camp Honafre Camp pendleton With WesPac 1st Marine Div 1st Recon BN. Camp Hanson Okinowa 2nd BN 1st Marines on float to Olongapo Bay Philipinesback to Okiowa three months with 3rd BN 1st Marines

Semper FI
Stan

thedrifter
04-22-03, 08:35 PM
Welcome Aboard to the Best Marine Site on the net. Also welcome to your home away from home................
We have a great crew of Marines in here from WW II to the present............
Throw your sea bag in a corner, pull up a footlocker, sit and chat awhile.........Get a chance stop over at the Slope Chute, Gary and I will buy you a few drinks........But watch out for Chesty.......likes his beer, only dog I found could open a beer can........LOL

"AGAIN WELCOME ABOARD."

Sempers,

Roger

SHOOTER1
04-22-03, 08:59 PM
Welcome aboard Stan, Its always nice to greet new brothers on line, as Roger said, Its a great site, just jump in with a post, if you see something that strikes your fancy, or to ask a question, but watch Chesty, he also tends to drink the beer if you sit it down, the great thing about Rogers Beer, no hangover LOL. Welcome Home Marine.:D :marine:

USMC0311
04-22-03, 09:04 PM
Welcome Home Marine:thumbup:

MillRatUSMC
04-22-03, 10:41 PM
Welcome aboard Marine...we served in several units but at different times...Charlie Co. 1st Recon 1961 and 62 then 2nd Bn 1st Marines (The Professionals) in 1967.
Okinawa was like home as I spent or went there several times.
We miss the (Ko Sisters"
Those were the days my friend...

Semper Fidelis
Ricardo

kubba
04-23-03, 03:09 AM
Thanks my brothers it is great to have a place to go with iut a lot of civilian wannabes.
Look forward to meeting you all.

Gung Ho
Semper FI
stan