PDA

View Full Version : New poolees

Firefox
03-31-08, 04:39 PM
I hope I'm not out of line by posting this although if I am I'm sure a Marine will come and tell me. I would just like to say to the new poolees that you should all go read the rules. To many times have I logged on here and seen clear violations of the rules. Such as poolees being disrespectful towards Marines I'm sorry but they are here spending their valuble time helping us prepare for a big step forward in our lives. I can live with puctuation and spelling errors as I do not have the best punctuation but disrespecting a Marine is tantamount to heresey in my opion. Well there is my 20 cents.

BR34
03-31-08, 05:17 PM
Good job Firefox. You're not out of line. You all should def. police each other to try to cut back on any b.s.

Quinbo
03-31-08, 05:25 PM
None of us is perfect and spelling errors occur often. When you fill out that nine line and hand it to the radio operater he needs to be able to read it.

WKranz
03-31-08, 05:32 PM
My thoughts exactly Firefox. I get excited seeing new posts, hoping i can glean some new info from them, but half the time its questions i've seen multiple times.

I have to admit though, it is fun seeing the Marines here put the wrongdoers in their place.

SGT7477
03-31-08, 06:33 PM
We eliminate a poolee damn quick if there isn't respect, Float like a butterfly sting like a bee.

Brandon1
03-31-08, 06:47 PM
His hands cant hit, what his eyes cant see :)

bgsuwoody
04-01-08, 04:28 PM
I R Grunt...i No Spel Gud...

rvillac2
04-01-08, 04:35 PM
I R Grunt...i No Spel Gud...
LOL..or just a Bowling Green grad. ROFL.

cfranco89
04-01-08, 05:16 PM
It's a small world. I'm sitting in my dorm at The University of Toledo, right down the road from BGSU.