PDA

View Full Version : Help me renlist

Twitchell
03-30-08, 02:51 PM
Does any one know if I can go through a Prior Service Recruiter from a different state? If you have read my thread "Why can't I renlist", that I posted a couple of weeks ago. It's in relation to that.
I don't want to go through the same PSR that I did before, just out of the fact that he did'nt show much interest, and denied me before even getting my information. However, he is the only one in my state. Which is Utah. Can I go through one in Arizona, or Nevada? And if so. Does any one know a good one to go through?
One more question. SORRY, I'll make it quick.
Relating to my previous thread. I was denied not because of my medical waver I need but, supposedly because I have been out of Active Service to long. Which has been 7-8 years. He said as a Lcpl, I only had 6 years to re up at all in the Marines period, but could go into any other service. Is this true, and if so what order is this? I have looked all over and cannot find anything saying that, but in fact contradicting it. I am also only 27, which means I am 2 years from the cut off age right?
Everyone that responded to my last thread was very helpful. I'm just trying to get as much info as possible. THANKS!

Merc6432
03-30-08, 04:22 PM
I have been out now for 10 years and my recruiter is having no troubles at all getting me back into the Marine Corps. I am 29 with a med discharge as well. I am also aware that you will be able to...