PDA

View Full Version : Recruit training progress report.

flippin1
03-30-08, 08:26 AM
I'm was told this site could give me information on my son's progress and achievements while he is at San Diego MCRD. Is there such a page or site I can access to view his progress? If anyone has information on this could you please let me know.

Thanks,
Proud parent of future Marine

davblay
03-30-08, 09:12 AM
http://www.mcrdsd.usmc.mil/

That link will provide you with a training matrix and other useful information about MCRD San Diego. Hope it helps you. But there is no way of tracking your son's individual schedule and such, except with his personal letters. :marine:

Dave

NoRegrets
03-31-08, 05:02 PM
Live cams there would be great for worried Mom's..LOL Then again maybe not.

SGT7477
03-31-08, 07:58 PM
Believe me you wouldn't want to see it could be your son paying the price,lol.

NoRegrets
03-31-08, 08:10 PM
Believe me you wouldn't want to see it could be your son paying the price,lol.

Guess I wouldn't want to see him getting it'd or whatever you all call it:mad:

SGT7477
03-31-08, 08:15 PM
Like bending and thrusting,sweat pouring out or the DI nibbling on his ears don't worry he'll be fine he has the best people in the world taking care of him.

NoRegrets
03-31-08, 08:19 PM
Like bending and thrusting,sweat pouring out or the DI nibbling on his ears don't worry he'll be fine he has the best people in the world taking care of him.

Maybe you can help me:thumbup: Why can't I post at pool(ee) Hall?

SGT7477
03-31-08, 08:22 PM
I would think you should be able to, shoot a PM to davblay he is on the same topic here, Good Luck.

NoRegrets
03-31-08, 08:24 PM
I would think you should be able to, shoot a PM to davblay he is on the same topic here, Good Luck.

Thank you:flag:

JoeInVille
03-31-08, 08:29 PM
I believe the recruiter can tell you everything ma'am. They can even call up a D.I. and ask them how he is doing from what I have heard.

NoRegrets
03-31-08, 08:35 PM
I believe the recruiter can tell you everything ma'am. They can even call up a D.I. and ask them how he is doing from what I have heard.

Ha Ha My Recruits recruiter is a whats a good word, useless I guess. I have called him and all I hear is him breath:( He really is no help at all!

Marie

SGT7477
03-31-08, 08:38 PM
You think the DI has time for a progress report he has enough on his hands,lol.:evilgrin:

SGT7477
03-31-08, 08:40 PM
Ha Ha My Recruits recruiter is a whats a good word, useless I guess. I have called him and all I hear is him breath:( He really is no help at all!

Marie
You can say that again he is only thinking about making his quota.:flag:

NoRegrets
03-31-08, 08:42 PM
You can say that again he is only thinking about making his quota.:flag:

AMEN to that! My Son is in week 10 and testing this week and the Crucible coming up after that! Talk about nervous Mom..LOL He should be going to Sato this week and I hope I get a call then:D

SGT7477
03-31-08, 08:44 PM
You have every right to be nervous it won't be long and will be hugging your Marine it will be well worth it.

NoRegrets
03-31-08, 08:50 PM
You have every right to be nervous it won't be long and will be hugging your Marine it will be well worth it.

He has had bad health since he is there and said he has never been this sick in his life:( Also his knees are bad I guess..He said he can't wait to get out:cool:

Marie

SGT7477
03-31-08, 08:53 PM
That doesn't sound good at all the training doesn't get any easier hope and Pray he makes it through.

NoRegrets
03-31-08, 08:59 PM
That doesn't sound good at all the training doesn't get any easier hope and Pray he makes it through.

Me to..His last letter gave me a odd vibe if you know what I mean. He didn't have much to say aside from having Pneumonia again and he said pink eye was going around really bad. They should have their video out this Friday so something to look foward to.

Marie

Ladymimi
03-31-08, 09:04 PM
Hello,

Welcome to this site, please email me in private and I will give you the address for you to keep up with your son trainig at MCRD, lots of moms on the same platoon Etc.

Again welcome and hope soon you will be a Proud Marine Mom

Ladymimi

Proud Marine Mom

CPL Erick
374 Wing Unit

NoRegrets
03-31-08, 09:10 PM
Hello,

Welcome to this site, please email me in private and I will give you the address for you to keep up with your son trainig at MCRD, lots of moms on the same platoon Etc.

Again welcome and hope soon you will be a Proud Marine Mom

Ladymimi

Proud Marine Mom

CPL Erick
374 Wing Unit

Thank you, I am there to :D

Marie

Ladymimi
03-31-08, 09:27 PM
Hey Marie

I am there to, now with my son's Wing Unit site..is fun ..!!! hey there is one more place ..they just whent to MCRD a group of MMO to visit the injured, they have pictures of all the boy's in that area of MCRD LOTS OF PICTURES

NoRegrets
03-31-08, 09:31 PM
Hey Marie

I am there to, now with my son's Wing Unit site..is fun ..!!! hey there is one more place ..they just whent to MCRD a group of MMO to visit the injured, they have pictures of all the boy's in that area of MCRD LOTS OF PICTURES

We are talking the "Parents Site" I am in the recurit grad. area..

Ladymimi
03-31-08, 09:53 PM
Hey Marie

I guess I :confused: I did not read all the posts, I am glad your son is soon very soon to be Marine..!!! yeeeeeesssssss Proud Momaaaa :beer: I just have my nephew graduated also from MCRD March 14, now he is on hes MOS school and also my nice she is in her base station Airforce Sacramento.

You will have the most emazing experience..it's just crye and crye ..out of pride..!!!! The first hug is emazing ..:cry: and also the way they walk with you holding you like a real gentleman. your hand over hes arm and they salute with the other one at all times ..o my God it just bring tears to my eyes just to remember our time in MCRD. God bless your son and thank hem from hes Service and future Service in the Marine Corp, one more son for us .. the Marine Moms .. your son will be my son and my son is your son ..!!! When they have leberty time they never come home alone..!!! you will have more sons coming over to you home ..!!! God bless you and again Welcome to the Family ..!!!

NoRegrets
03-31-08, 10:00 PM
Hey Marie

I guess I :confused: I did not read all the posts, I am glad your son is soon very soon to be Marine..!!! yeeeeeesssssss Proud Momaaaa :beer: I just have my nephew graduated also from MCRD March 14, now he is on hes MOS school and also my nice she is in her base station Airforce Sacramento.

You will have the most emazing experience..it's just crye and crye ..out of pride..!!!! The first hug is emazing ..:cry: and also the way they walk with you holding you like a real gentleman. your hand over hes arm and they salute with the other one at all times ..o my God it just bring tears to my eyes just to remember our time in MCRD. God bless your son and thank hem from hes Service and future Service in the Marine Corp, one more son for us .. the Marine Moms .. your son will be my son and my son is your son ..!!! When they have leberty time they never come home alone..!!! you will have more sons coming over to you home ..!!! God bless you and again Welcome to the Family ..!!!

April 18th is the big day! Just a few more weeks and he can relax and have the junk food he craves. Its been a long 13 weeks thats for sure but I am so proud of him and at the same time I worry. Thank you for the warm welcome!

Marie

flippin1
04-04-08, 09:08 PM
Me to..His last letter gave me a odd vibe if you know what I mean. He didn't have much to say aside from having Pneumonia again and he said pink eye was going around really bad. They should have their video out this Friday so something to look foward to.

Marie

Hi Marie,
My son is in Golf Co. Plt.1247 and he also said in his letter yesterday pneumonia and pink eye was going around. http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images/icons/icon11.gif I didn't know about a video? Could you give me some info on this? What platoon is your son in.http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images/icons/icon5.gif

Thanks,
Eric

Cudadad
04-04-08, 10:31 PM
flippin1
here you go for the video
http://www.devildogs.info/
videos are taken and posted around week 11

Cudadad
04-04-08, 10:41 PM
Thank you, I am there to :D

Marie
I guess three's company:thumbup:

NoRegrets
04-04-08, 11:55 PM
Video's are up and boys look great:banana: My Son is ECHO CO. PLT 2106 and Bottom row 6th following the camera:cool: I am very proud of him.

Marie

flippin1
04-05-08, 08:35 PM
Cudadad,
Thanks for the info. It was very helpful. I will be looking for my son when he gets to that 11th wk. Thanks Again!!!!

Very Truly Yours,
Eric
Proud Father of Future Marine

NoRegrets
04-10-08, 09:29 PM
The Crucible is over and he should be a Marine:banana: Hope all went well for the new Marines!

Semper Fi

mikysmom
04-19-08, 06:50 AM
[quote=Cudadad]flippin1
videos are taken and posted around week 11[/quote

is there a sit efor parris island rec pics

NoRegrets
04-19-08, 01:05 PM
[quote=Cudadad]flippin1
videos are taken and posted around week 11[/quote

is there a sit efor parris island rec pics

PI doesn't do the PLT. video's.

Marie

SGT7477
04-19-08, 03:43 PM
Congrats on your son,SEMPER FI.

NoRegrets
04-19-08, 07:11 PM
Congrats on your son,SEMPER FI.

Thank you! He just got home last night from Graduation and is saying he feels like he is doing something wrong:cry: He seems antsy..I have no idea what to do :(

Marie

sparkie
04-19-08, 07:20 PM
Desperation is not new,,,,, hopefully he can overcome. There was no Rose Garden,,,, We tried to tell all future Marines that. Had to be there, I guess. I wish him well. If I could have hid in my momma's skirt. That is where I would wanna be. Tell him,,, Semper Fi for me.

NoRegrets
04-19-08, 08:38 PM
Desperation is not new,,,,, hopefully he can overcome. There was no Rose Garden,,,, We tried to tell all future Marines that. Had to be there, I guess. I wish him well. If I could have hid in my momma's skirt. That is where I would wanna be. Tell him,,, Semper Fi for me.

Thank you..We booked his flight back tonight to SOI..

Marie

sparkie
04-19-08, 09:50 PM
Good job Mom,,,,,,Every Marine needs a Mom.

SGT7477
04-19-08, 10:01 PM
Thank you! He just got home last night from Graduation and is saying he feels like he is doing something wrong:cry: He seems antsy..I have no idea what to do :(

Marie
He is thinking like a boot yet when he gets to the fleet he will change for the better. :flag:

NoRegrets
04-19-08, 11:51 PM
He is thinking like a boot yet when he gets to the fleet he will change for the better. :flag:

I hope so..I tell ya though, the showers are as long as ever again:D

SGT7477
04-20-08, 02:46 PM
I hope so..I tell ya though, the showers are as long as ever again:D
He is making up for the long showers lost in boot camp,lol.:flag: