PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Alamo, The Battle of Wake Island

Eric Hood
03-29-08, 12:37 PM
Hi,
Does anyone know, where I can buy "Pacific Alamo, the Battle of Wake Island" on DVD? I can't find it on PBS or Amazon. It first aired in 2004.
Semper Fi,
Eric:usmc:

iamcloudlander
03-29-08, 12:49 PM
Yes I have a copy of it and would be happy to share it with you. Just tell me how to get it to you

iamcloudlander
03-29-08, 01:01 PM
http://store.aetv.com/html/product/index.jhtml?id=71135
go to this link and you can purchase this movie it is on the history channel store. there are many more movies here also that are about the Marine Corps. Hope this helps

Eric Hood
03-30-08, 08:17 AM
Thanks Gents!
I will order it from the History Channel. This is was is great about the Marine Corps-The help we get from fellow Leathernecks. Talk about a support network---OOH-RAH!!
Any idea, where I can get the PBS docs on the Korean War, came out in '91 and "Messengers From Moscow" from'95.
Semper Fidelis,
Eric Hood

iamcloudlander
03-30-08, 08:34 PM
I am waiting for 18 dvd's to arrive they are narrated by Walter Cronkite and are about the great historical moments in US history also will be getting 3 dvd's about Vietnam I already have lots of dvd's about WWll Korea and Vietnam. I don't know how to get them to you if you would like to see them unless you do.