PDA

View Full Version : Marine Vet

jeff0311
03-28-08, 07:28 PM
Hello All,

I just got registered on here and it is my first post. My EAS was Aug 2007. Did 4 yrs as an 03 with 1MarDiv. Semper Fi.

Im actually thinking of going back in.......

sparkie
03-28-08, 07:42 PM
Could you fill out a little more of your profile, please. We enjoy knowing who we are talking to, Thanks.
Welcome Aboard, Grab a beer,,,,,, And about re-signing,,,, If that is what's in you heart,,, Don't wait too long like some of us old farts. :marine:

jeff0311
03-28-08, 07:53 PM
ok , i updated it

Wyoming
03-28-08, 09:04 PM
Im actually thinking of going back in.......

that is what's in you heart,,, Don't wait too long like some of us old farts

Go for it Marine. Get your azz back in there!!! Don't regret not getting back in the fight when it is too late.

jeff0311
03-28-08, 09:31 PM
Well things are alittle complicated, have a pretty good job and i still need to finish my degree (BA) If I go back in it would be a Victor unit of course and a degree wouldnt fit into the grunt schedule

There really is no fight left in Iraq, I have buddies who just got back and said they wasted alot of time there. But what I've seen the past week the Mahdi Militia (our unit fought in Najaf, Iraq Aug 2004) is back...

sparkie
03-28-08, 09:35 PM
The civil war begins, as alot of us predicted,,,,,, It was your war, but maybe it is not now. Follow your heart,Bro.

sparkie
03-28-08, 09:43 PM
Look, The Decent win of that war was written about years ago,,, You gotta win the hearts and minds of the people, otherwise there is no win. If it is now a civil war, then there is no win for us. Go raise your family, And job well done, Marine. SF.