PDA

View Full Version : 2311 & 2336 information Anyone?

Theguy101
03-27-08, 04:47 PM
ATM i am researching alot of the mos and i really cant seem to focus on one. Two that really have caught my eye are, 2311 Ammunition Technician
2336 Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician and yes i have found some information on both of em but nuthin with DETAIL(yes i checked all the basic searchs, good, yahoo and what not). So was wondering if anyone knows a good site with some decent information or knows anyone in either field and how it is.

Thank you for your time
-theguy

rvillac2
03-27-08, 07:23 PM
Work on your grammar/capitalization.
Haven't you read the rules, yet?

Do a search for "Ammo Tech" and you'll get hits.

As far as I know, 2336 is an advanced MOS that you cannot get right out of boot camp. You'll most likely need to be an NCO or getting ready to re-up to get it.

jstkiknit
05-28-08, 10:29 PM
i am an EOD tech and yes you will need to be an NCO, you will also need to be very responsible, have a first class PFT, be non-colstriphobic (and believe me we will find out if you are, not be color blind, be eligible for a security clearance and come highly recomended. it is not easy and there arent many of us but if you work hard enough and really really want it then go for it. if you need to message me any specific questions please feel free.

jstkiknit
05-28-08, 10:44 PM
'