PDA

View Full Version : Surgery

bertramj
03-23-08, 12:27 PM
Hey all names Jay bertram if you cant tell. Im getting a screw removed from my foot April first. Since if was b/c of a school football game that it was put in they a paying for it to be taken back out. I talked to one recruiter and he said it DQ me from joining but then Staff Sergeant Conley got in touch with me and said he talked to the school and my doctor and they said it can come out and be paid for and then i can follow my dream of one day calling my self a Marine. He also got a buddy of mine back in school so he could do the same he was lacking 1/2 credit in science and he was not allowed to go back then once againg my recruiter talked to the school and got him back in. This kinda shocked me by all the things he is doing for us and is this unheard of? SO far there are 6 students (Male) ready to go. Thats out of 350 males (maybe) in the whole school. ( small a** hicktown) I mean the girls out number us 2 to 1 its great lol.

Brandon1
03-23-08, 12:40 PM
Recruiters can work miracles my friend. They can do things that no one else can do, it's amazing. As for the surgery thing, I have no clue, your going to have to wait for a Marine to come in here and let you know whats up. Welcome to the site, drink milk, dont do drugs, and use the search function :).

Zulu 36
03-23-08, 01:57 PM
Hey all names Jay bertram if you cant tell. Im getting a screw removed from my foot April first. Since if was b/c of a school football game that it was put in they a paying for it to be taken back out. I talked to one recruiter and he said it DQ me from joining but then Staff Sergeant Conley got in touch with me and said he talked to the school and my doctor and they said it can come out and be paid for and then i can follow my dream of one day calling my self a Marine. He also got a buddy of mine back in school so he could do the same he was lacking 1/2 credit in science and he was not allowed to go back then once againg my recruiter talked to the school and got him back in. This kinda shocked me by all the things he is doing for us and is this unheard of? SO far there are 6 students (Male) ready to go. Thats out of 350 males (maybe) in the whole school. ( small a** hicktown) I mean the girls out number us 2 to 1 its great lol.
Lets sum up a few details. Huh?

Please re-write your post and questions without using chat room slang and with proper grammer and punctuation. As presently written, it is impossible to understand clearly.

bertramj
03-23-08, 03:49 PM
Lets sum up a few details. Huh?

Please re-write your post and questions without using chat room slang and with proper grammer and punctuation. As presently written, it is impossible to understand clearly.

Sorry. Lets try this again. Im having a screw removed from my foot so i can into the Marines. Thanks to my recruiter there will be no cost to me and my family. My friend is going back to school even tho the school would not take him back thanks to my/our recruiter. I dont what he did but he starts back monday. This is my 2nd recruiter becouse the 1st said that even if i had the screw removed the marines would not take me. Why can one get me in and another not even try?

Zulu 36
03-23-08, 06:22 PM
Sorry. Lets try this again. Im having a screw removed from my foot so i can into the Marines. Thanks to my recruiter there will be no cost to me and my family. My friend is going back to school even tho the school would not take him back thanks to my/our recruiter. I dont what he did but he starts back monday. This is my 2nd recruiter becouse the 1st said that even if i had the screw removed the marines would not take me. Why can one get me in and another not even try?

My best guess would be that one recruiter was willing to do the work and try for you, and the other was not. Was he lazy, overworked, just didn't like you? Maybe one, or all of the above.

Be happy you now have a recruiter that is really going to bat for you two and drive on toward your dreams. Don't let him down.

SGT7477
03-23-08, 06:31 PM
Let's be capitalizing Marines at ALL TIMES,HUH.:evilgrin:

bertramj
03-23-08, 10:48 PM
Sorry yet again. No disrespect to :flag: The Marines. :flag: