PDA

View Full Version : I ship today

JSchramm08
03-23-08, 08:17 AM
Gentlemen,

I ship out to Parris Island today, barring any further complications. The only thing on my end that I am sad about, in terms of leaving, is that I won't see my girlfriend for 13 weeks. However, that's not a big deal because I want to be a Marine more than anything. She knows this, and she supports me 110% (thank God). It may well cause complications further down the road, but that is a risk I am willing to take, if it means me becoming a Marine.

I would like to thank everyone on this site. Even though I kept quiet most of the time, just trolling around, I still read a lot of posts and gained knowledge and inspiration from most of the things I came across. I appreciate all the work you Marines do, and I only wish I can hack it and earn that title.

Best of luck to you all,
John

PS:
Yesterday was my birthday. This poolee is 20! By the way, Happy Easter all!

Parker-0321
03-23-08, 08:49 AM
Have fun bro, see you in a few days =)

Wyoming
03-23-08, 09:46 AM
The only thing on my end that I am sad about, in terms of leaving, is that I won't see my girlfriend for 13 weeks.

If you will PM her number, I will make sure she doesn't get lonely.

I will even share the number around to several select Marines, just to keep her busy.

There is nothing worse than a straying GF, so anything we can do to help, will be our pleasure.

SGT7477
03-23-08, 09:46 AM
Don't let the DI's know you have a girl friend because they will work your mind over big time, I'm sure you will hear it anyway like don't worry about her at home because Charlie is taking good care of her,Good Luck.

jinelson
03-23-08, 10:00 AM
Good luck John if you want it you will achieve it. Report back when you have succeeded.

Jim

SGT7477
03-23-08, 10:09 AM
If you will PM her number, I will make sure she doesn't get lonely.

I will even share the number around to several select Marines, just to keep her busy.

There is nothing worse than a straying GF, so anything we can do to help, will be our pleasure.
Oh shoot that is too funny, I wonder if he will do that,lmfao.:flag:

davblay
03-23-08, 10:27 AM
God speed and fair winds, Poolee. Remember that Failure is not an option.

See ya in 13 weeks with that EGA!

Dave

Jdncowboy
03-23-08, 10:39 AM
Don't let the DI's know you have a girl friend because they will work your mind over big time, I'm sure you will hear it anyway like don't worry about her at home because Charlie is taking good care of her,Good Luck.

It is so true.

Good Luck. It goes by fast, well at least it did for me. I call it the Longest and fastest 3 months of your life, But it is all worth it in the end. 13 weeks of gettin kicked in the nuts for a lifetime of pride.

Phantom Blooper
03-23-08, 10:48 AM
Scram Schramm !(Couldn't resist) :beer:

Good luck to you! Do yourself and us PROUD and come back a Marine! Godspeed,fair winds and following seas. PI will start getting hot while your there....stay motivated!:evilgrin:

darkgreen0311
03-23-08, 10:54 AM
Just remember the title you earn no one can ever take that away from you,You will be part of the greatest fraternity in the world.

:marine: :flag: SEMPER FI 4 LIFE

HABU
03-23-08, 11:10 AM
good luck! and yes, it'll will be hot as blue blazes soon... enjoy those sand fleas.. see ya soon.http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/images/smilies/victory.gif

Brandon1
03-23-08, 12:47 PM
Have fun and drinks LOTS of milk. HAHA, I heard that isnt such a good idea :)

JSchramm08
03-23-08, 01:11 PM
Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement. I will not let myself fail, nor will I allow my DIs to know I have a loving girlfriend, waiting, for me at home.

Hahahah and thanks, Corporal, but I can handle her just fine. I'm man enough that she will be waiting with open arms for 13 weeks, until I get back. Just for me.

Ooh-. I will earn the rest of that on the Island.

Thanks again, everyone. Cyall in 13 weeks.

PS:
If I'm back before then, I want each of you to personally kick my a*s

John

KJH7522
03-23-08, 01:37 PM
Good luck! See you on the other side.

rkidd4
03-23-08, 04:34 PM
Good Luck! and happy late B-Day!

DROD
03-23-08, 09:16 PM
As my Drill Instructor would say. You will find your girlfriend the same way you left her. Freshly F'd

whiskeytango7
03-24-08, 06:15 PM
Hey don't worry about it. You are going to be issued a new girlfiend while you are there. You get to name her and sleep with her, cuddle her and talk to her everynight. Just becareful not to betray her, she can be a lifetaker

McSweeney
03-24-08, 08:43 PM
i'm jealous.

Good luck bro.