PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter!

dutch1291
03-23-08, 01:30 AM
Happy Easter, Marines and Poolees!

Christ the Lord is risen today!

jinelson
03-23-08, 02:00 AM
Thanks Matthew a Happy Easter to you too.

Jim

mcvet57103
03-23-08, 09:04 AM
Thanks Matthew a Happy Easter to you too.

Jim

Happy Easter to all my fellow Marines!! SEMPER FI and pass the chocolate bunny!

SGT7477
03-23-08, 10:10 AM
Happy Easter Marines,Semper FI.

davblay
03-23-08, 10:23 AM
As we celebrate this Easter Sunday, lets try to remember what it is for. We always enjoy watching the kids and grandkids find the eggs we have hidden and we enjoy the fine food prepared for the occasion, but we don't truly remember the day is to remember the resurection of Christ Our Lord. Let us all give thanks for another year on his earth and pray for continued health. Let us pray for the saftey of our Marines and Troops in the Sandbox and other troubles parts of the world. Lastly,let us pray that whom ever wins this Presidential election will have the courage and ability to face the hardships that come with that office, GOD help who ever it is! Lord Knows I wouldn't want it!

Let us also pray for the safe completion of Boot Camp for those Poolees from this site, and all others from around the country, that will soon become our future. Let us pray to GOD that we never need them in Battle, but as our peace keepers of the future. Amen

Semper Fi and Happy Easter my brothers and sisters,

Dave

RockSteady85
03-23-08, 10:58 AM
As we celebrate this Easter Sunday, lets try to remember what it is for. We always enjoy watching the kids and grandkids find the eggs we have hidden and we enjoy the fine food prepared for the occasion, but we don't truly remember the day is to remember the resurection of Christ Our Lord. Let us all give thanks for another year on his earth and pray for continued health. Let us pray for the saftey of our Marines and Troops in the Sandbox and other troubles parts of the world. Lastly,let us pray that whom ever wins this Presidential election will have the courage and ability to face the hardships that come with that office, GOD help who ever it is! Lord Knows I wouldn't want it!

Let us also pray for the safe completion of Boot Camp for those Poolees from this site, and all others from around the country, that will soon become our future. Let us pray to GOD that we never need them in Battle, but as our peace keepers of the future. Amen

Dave
Very well said, Cpl. - could not have said it better myself. Happy Easter to everyone...I hope it is a spectacular one.

HABU
03-23-08, 11:07 AM
weel, everyone have a great day... cook a big dinner!http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/images/smilies/victory.gif

dutch1291
03-23-08, 12:28 PM

Dave

Amen to that, sir!

Brandon1
03-23-08, 12:45 PM
Hope everyone is having a great Easter Sunday! Make sure you eat lots of food and drink milk :)