PDA

View Full Version : NEVER give up!!!

Guide Arrington
03-21-08, 08:46 PM
I am a poolee in Texarkana,TX and I have learned by listening and observation that quitting or even trying to quit is not an option! I am the guide of the poolees at the recruiting station and I got that by not quiting. I refuse to quit under ANY conditions. No matter how much it hurts, or how bad I might feel like it, I still refuse to give up.
It not only helps you out, but others will look up to you. Others will try to become better than you but don't let them. Always try as hard as you can and as my recruiter says "Try until you can try no more, and when you THINK that you can try no more then try harder." It's all mental. You can do more than you think you can.

Phantom Blooper
03-21-08, 11:34 PM
Ain't you just something!

:evilgrin:

Wyoming
03-22-08, 09:33 AM
Ain't you just something!

Man, he's just plumb special.:sick:

A 17 yo in the Marine Mentor Forum, who is "Posting advice, comments and useful tips that will help recruits in their quest to "Earn The Title".

I wish I had me a 17yo mentor.:D

sparkie
03-22-08, 09:41 AM
Comon, Bros. Cut him a little slack, for the motovation at least. But not too much damm slack, his head is already too big.

Phantom Blooper
03-22-08, 10:00 AM
He might larn mi sum tin' about being in the Maureens! Ya no i ain't as dum as u thunk i is!:banana:

I applaud you for your motivation! Motivation is GREAT....but.....become a Marine then give advice and mentor! Until that time stick to the Poolee Hall and Ask A Marine!

MotivatorOfTheGuard
03-26-08, 03:59 AM
Okay, my first piece of mentorship for this pup.

Aye Aye SSgt, something along those lines. Maybe i'm retarded, but i'm pretty sure something like that is in order.
I fear any man who's T/O weapon was the M79, and is later described as being a phantom about it. OoRah SSgt.