PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Marines from "C" Co, 3rd AABN 1979-80

AmericanJarhead
03-21-08, 07:37 AM
Hi, I am trying to make contact with Marines I knew during my time at Delmar with C Company, 3rd AABN. I'd like to hear from anyone really, but in particular, Richard Demmick and Chris Bumgardner or people who know how to get hold of them. I have been going through all my old negatives from that era and digitally scanning. I think many would enjoy seeing them. Of course now, with the influx of digital cameras, images are common. Back then, not so much. In addition, I am seeking Marines from Schwab 1981 and <ST1:palso <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Court</st1:PlaceType> <st1:PlaceName w:st="on">House</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Bay, </st1:PlaceType>LeJeune 1982 and 1983, in particular, Gary Ritz, and Roger Kolo (our 1st Sgt at the time). Feel free to drop me a line or forward my information to those who may be interested.<O:p</O:p

Semper Fi,
J. Cris Yarborough
Sgt, USMC, 1979-1983

AmericanJarhead
04-14-08, 12:54 PM
I have recently created a photo gallery of images from my AmTrac/1833 days, 1979 thru 1983. It covers Del Mar at Cam Pendleton and will soon have Camp Schwab, Oki and Courthouse Bay, LeJeune. There are over 200 images of machines and Marines. If you know any of the names of these folks, leave a comment!!! The images up now are only of the Del Mar days... Stay tuned.

Here is the link: http://www.americanjarhead.com