PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from a poolee who has yet to introduce himself.

Firefox
03-20-08, 03:50 PM
My name is Jon Munro and I am in fact a poolee with about 123 days left till boot camp. I am a senior in highschool and for the longest time (Sophomore year) I have wanted to be a Marine and it is in every fiber of my being. I live, breathe, think, eat, and drink the Corps. I had the rank structure and hymn memorized before I even signed the papers last september. I signed up a whole 4 days after my 18th birthday and I am exactly where I want to be. I know a great deal about Marine Corps history and the Marine Corps in general but by no means everything. I would be happy to help any poolee or Marine friend who asks for it to the best of my ability. I ship out in July for MCRD SD and I will be in Fox Co. In general I love the Corps and am not even a Marine yet and I plan on making it a career. In closing Poolee Jon Munro reporting for duty, SIR!!!

Brandon1
03-20-08, 04:02 PM
ooo Your from Washington...Nice. Born in Olympia, but now live in Arizona. That is neither here nor there though. Welcome to the site and i'm sure you know any questions you may have, feel free to use the search function :). Again Welcome and enjoy your stay here.

Firefox
03-20-08, 04:05 PM
Oh yes I unlike a lot of new people know how to use the search function.

HABU
03-20-08, 05:17 PM
stay motivated...you'll need it... thanks for stepping up to the plate..

sawatzke82
03-20-08, 06:50 PM
wow. 123 days I remember when I was that far out, dont worry though it will pass quickly time always does.
Welcome to the site.

Alex Miller90
03-20-08, 06:51 PM
welcome to the site. i joined earlier today myself. :)

outlaw3179
03-20-08, 06:54 PM
Stay motivated.

davblay
03-20-08, 07:07 PM
Welcome to the Site Firefox, Good luck and keep on keeping on Poolee! :marine:

Pooleetill6-16
03-20-08, 07:57 PM
Man I remember 123 days ago. I leave with 3 of my MCJROTC leaders. 3 days after we walk stage for graduation. We're all excited. We're heading for PI. We have a kid at our school he signed up while he lived up toward Walla Walla, and we leaves for SD sometime in July. Ooh Rah man stay motivated.

DGardner
03-20-08, 08:39 PM
Man I remember 123 days ago. I leave with 3 of my MCJROTC leaders. 3 days after we walk stage for graduation. We're all excited. We're heading for PI. We have a kid at our school he signed up while he lived up toward Walla Walla, and we leaves for SD sometime in July. Ooh Rah man stay motivated.

Just a tip: Poolee's aren't allowed to say that until you earn the title. same with "Semper Fi" it will mean more once you earn the title.

Glad to have you on the board. Look around and asks questions.

JJA1990
03-20-08, 09:02 PM
Welcome to the forums bro.