PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from the recuiters office.

Theguy101
03-20-08, 10:18 AM
Well i stepped into the recuiters office mind set to join, signed the pappers and its in the works. The next step is to get a parent to sign because im still 17. I cant wait to go to boot camp but one thing does worry me. Am i able to meet the physical demands of it? I cant lie i am out of shape and should cut weight. Already drew up a deit and a daily work out but my question is will this be enough? What happens if you cant meet the demands in boot camp do they say the hell with you get out? Or can you stay in trainin for as long as it takes a little guidness would be very helpfull.

Thanks for your time.

rvillac2
03-20-08, 10:28 AM
Fill out your profile, now.

OB MSG
03-20-08, 10:29 AM
Yup, go fill out your profile and then we might grace you with a response...

Then again, maybe not!

Hologram
03-20-08, 10:33 AM
When you get back from MEPS you'll get a nice little thing that has a fairly decent workout to follow which should get you in well enough shape to at least pass the IST.

HABU
03-20-08, 10:40 AM
Well i stepped into the recuiters office mind set to join, signed the pappers and its in the works. The next step is to get a parent to sign because im still 17. I cant wait to go to boot camp but one thing does worry me. Am i able to meet the physical demands of it? I cant lie i am out of shape and should cut weight. Already drew up a deit and a daily work out but my question is will this be enough? What happens if you cant meet the demands in boot camp do they say the hell with you get out? Or can you stay in trainin for as long as it takes a little guidness would be very helpfull.

Thanks for your time.

back in early 1979 when i went to P.I. the would recycle people all the time. we started out with about 45 recruits and graduated with about the same number but only about half of us were original to the platoon. the rest were people that were recycled from other platoons or the pork chop platoon. i don't know what they do nowadays ..... except call everything freakin!http://www.forumsextreme.com/imgs1/sFun_rofl.gif