PDA

View Full Version : Protesters - and Code Pink - not a Good Day

marinemom
03-19-08, 01:53 PM
The building in which I work is about 1/2 block from the Office of Veterans' Affairs and right across the street from McPherson Square Park - 2 of the locations that these anti-war wackos were using for their protests today.

Not easy trying to get from the Metro to the office - even worse trying to get out an grab some lunch around noon - the "rock and roll" band that was playing made a dental drill sound good.

However, some of us did not give these folks the sympathy, support and care that they were expecting - Sorry, couldn't do it. Neither did the DC Police, especially the big sergeant who, when the Code Pink person complained about being harrassed "and we have permits" , replied "Former Marine - I remember who you harassed in Berkely - I don't see any harassment here." -

So naturally, I had to walk over to him, shake his hand and pretty much yell "Semper Fi" - as did 3 other former Marines who work in our building. He smiled - Code Pink abruptly turned away.

Hope we didn't hurt her feelings - yeah right!

SGT7477
03-19-08, 02:09 PM
Sounds good next time walk by waving the Marine Corps. flag. Semper FI.

Sgt Leprechaun
03-21-08, 11:25 AM
OUTstanding!!!

We....won't forget.

Gunny07
03-21-08, 12:09 PM
The next Time you run into or over a protester just remind them that you are the guy who gave them the right to run their mouth!! Semper FI !!

SAVE THE FLAG BURN A PROTESTER