PDA

View Full Version : Im out of DEP

McKec
03-17-08, 09:36 PM
I just recieved notification that I received an NROTC scholarship with Marine Option. I'm going to try that for a year and if its not for me I'll be back. I just wanted to say thank you for all the advice and information that I have gotten from this website. Thanks again

Brandon1
03-17-08, 09:37 PM
A lot of scholarships flying around these days. Good luck.

JSchramm08
03-17-08, 10:13 PM
Good luck. Make us all proud.

DGardner
03-17-08, 10:20 PM
Congratulations! What College?

dhenderson88
03-17-08, 10:22 PM
Can I just say, first of all, congratulations, and second of all, I believe this is the first scholorship post that didn't ask for anyones opinion, which is awesome. Not to say you shouldn't ask for others opinions but making up your own mind is usually better in the end.

rvillac2
03-17-08, 11:50 PM
I just recieved notification that I received an NROTC scholarship with Marine Option. I'm going to try that for a year and if its not for me I'll be back. I just wanted to say thank you for all the advice and information that I have gotten from this website. Thanks again

Oohrah. Congratulations and don't look back. Work hard and fast towards your mission; Graduation. You won't regret it.

davblay
03-18-08, 01:28 AM
Well it's refreshing to see some one that can make a decision without all the bullcrap from all the poolees around here. Good luck and get that commission in the Corps, You can do it, I know you can, so Make me proud!

Dave

OB MSG
03-18-08, 07:39 AM
Remember we are everywhere, we will know if you don't tow the mark! Just playing. Congratulations and good luck!

Semper Fi!

McKec
03-18-08, 05:57 PM
Thankyou all, right now my scholarship is to Iowa State University, but I am going to try and change it to the University of Auburn.