PDA

View Full Version : To JCobb

JSchramm08
03-17-08, 12:28 AM
JCobb,

I read your post just a few minutes ago, about your desire to transfer from the Army into the United States Marine Corps. I have insufficient priviliges to post in the "Ask a Marine" section (on an already started thread), and that is understandable, as I'm merely a poolee.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for your two tours of duty in Iraq, and all your service. I would also like to congratulate you on your desire to enlist in the USMC.

For that matter, I would love to thank all Marines on this site for their service, whether in a war zone or not. You have all strengthed my desire to be a Marine, even with your reprimands directed towards me at the start of my posting (only a few weeks ago, as I am still new to this site). I love running into retired Marines in my day-to-day life, and they are always exactly what I would expect.

I know this post has probably already been said before, but I wanted to personally thank JCobb, as well as all Marines on this wonderful site.

Best to all,
John

outlaw3179
03-17-08, 12:43 AM
Semper Fi Schramm...see you only have one week left . Enjoy your time.

JSchramm08
03-17-08, 12:04 PM
Thank you Sergeant. I appreciate that. I'm getting nervous, and I wanna be a Marine!

SGT7477
03-17-08, 12:24 PM
Time will go fast just one thing earn that title and make us proud.

fade2black
03-17-08, 12:50 PM
Don't be nervous. Take it meal to meal, day to day, week to week, phase to phase. Before you know it you'll be (hopefully) walking across that parade deck.

outlaw3179
03-17-08, 02:15 PM
Listen to these Marines, one day at a time and never ever sell yourself short. Put out 100% , 100% of the time. Semper Fi.

JSchramm08
03-17-08, 10:16 PM
Thanks again to all of you. I really appreciate everything; your service, your words, you taking the time out of your life to help out us poolees, etc.

I will keep on keepin' on. Good to go.