PDA

View Full Version : Security Forces & F.A.S.T

bbond007
03-15-08, 07:47 PM
hey guys, i am new to this site and don't really know what im doing. i am in the delayed deployment program and my mos is goin to be security Forces and i leave this summer, i know a lil bit about it but i wanted to find out a little more about F.A.S.T, because the more i read about it the more i like it. but i do know i have to get past bc frist. but i would like to ask anyone that will help me but how long is sf school and fast and if you get deployed where do you go and how long for.

DGardner
03-15-08, 08:25 PM
Welcome to the site. this is for Marine Family's and you might not get many Marines looking here. They usually hang out in the Marine area up top. Try posting this in "Open Squadbay". There seems to be a lot of activity up there all the time.

Once again welcome to the site!

testforecho2112
03-15-08, 08:51 PM
007, nice.

Listen, just a kind word of advice, but read the FAQ's first. Many of your questions may be answered there.

As well, you wont get much of a response from anyone until you fill out your profile.

Please be cognizant of your spelling as well...Meaning, use capitals where appropriate and proof read your posts before posting.

I am sure if you follow the above advice, you'll get a warm reception as well as some answers.

SF,

Bill

bbond007
03-15-08, 11:56 PM
Thanks Sir, for the info.

KawiGunny
03-16-08, 08:07 AM
What is your MOS supposed to be? Security Force Battalion and FAST don't have a special MOS designated. If the recruiter is telling you this then more than likely you will be an infantryman. 03xx.