PDA

View Full Version : Update

PainForPleasure
03-13-08, 11:24 PM
Well, my birthday is Monday St. Patrick's day, and my shipdate is the 24th. I am biting at the bit to leave and just anxious to go ahead and get my ass on the bus for PI. Anyone have any ideas on whether or not I will be staying at a hotel the night before or just riding with my recruiter in the morning? I have not been able to get in touch with him this week.

Good to go. God I want to leave. :)

davblay
03-13-08, 11:56 PM
Well, my birthday is Monday St. Patrick's day, and my shipdate is the 24th. I am biting at the bit to leave and just anxious to go ahead and get my ass on the bus for PI. Anyone have any ideas on whether or not I will be staying at a hotel the night before or just riding with my recruiter in the morning? I have not been able to get in touch with him this week.

Good to go. God I want to leave. :)

Normally you go to the Hotel on the night before you ship. :marine: Good luck Poolee, PM me if you want Moto mail from me while you're gone.

Dave

E5NAMKROW
03-14-08, 12:05 AM
:iwo: Happy Birthday and good luck down there poolee. Make us proud.:iwo:

PainForPleasure
03-15-08, 12:47 AM
Normally you go to the Hotel on the night before you ship. :marine: Good luck Poolee, PM me if you want Moto mail from me while you're gone.

Dave

I would love some Moto mail! I'll get some info too you ASAP.

Brandon1
03-15-08, 07:04 AM
Saint Paddy's day and it's your Birthday...Theres two more reasons to drink HAHA! :beer:

PainForPleasure
03-15-08, 03:27 PM
Saint Paddy's day and it's your Birthday...Theres two more reasons to drink HAHA! :beer:

Drinking tomorrow night for my Bday, plus St. Paddy's + UNC probably winning the ACC tournament against Duke ( if Duke wins against Clemson right now )

:)

DJA20080211
03-16-08, 01:11 AM
Im leaving on the 24th as well. What Battalion are you going to be in?

PainForPleasure
03-17-08, 05:12 PM
Im leaving on the 24th as well. What Battalion are you going to be in?

I have no idea yet.

How do we find out?

fade2black
03-17-08, 06:41 PM
Going by the graduation schedule, looks like 1st Bn either Bravo or Fox Co.

DJA20080211
03-17-08, 10:02 PM
if the good Sgt. is correct, i think that is the same company i will be in.

Pnp, where do you go for MEPS?

PainForPleasure
03-19-08, 05:17 PM
if the good Sgt. is correct, i think that is the same company i will be in.

Pnp, where do you go for MEPS?

I went to Raleigh MEPS near the hotel / Howard Johnson we stayed in.

DJA20080211
03-19-08, 07:21 PM
I went to Raleigh MEPS near the hotel / Howard Johnson we stayed in.
Oh. I wasnt sure if you were going to the Charlotte MEPS. That is where i will be, it would have been nice to have a somewhat familiar face there to pass the time.