PDA

View Full Version : Left vs. military recruiters.

thedrifter
03-12-08, 09:52 AM
March 12, 2008, 0:00 a.m. <br />
<br />
The Bad War <br />
Left vs. military recruiters. <br />
<br />
By Michelle Malkin <br />
<br />
Ideas have consequences. Inaction has consequences. For the past several years, I’ve chronicled the...

Braden
03-12-08, 01:18 PM
I didn't see this posted elsewhere, so I apoligize if it's already been discussed. But it appears that Pittsburgh is at it again, and is planning on harassing their local recruiters, too.

On Wednesday, March 19, POG will be holding a torch-lit march to a modern day castle of abominations—our local military recruiting station. If the station remains open, we intend to evict it and everything inside of it, occupy the location, and transform it into something useful for the community. We'll also be bringing a movable cage in which to confine military recruiters until they no longer pose a danger to our friends and neighbors. Of course, the station may be closed and recruiters may flee or hide behind the police apparatus that enables the war to continue.[/quote]

http://www.organizepittsburgh.org/

OB MSG
03-12-08, 02:41 PM
Might not be a bad idea for the Marine Corps League, VFW, American Legion and any other groups to put together a welcoming commitee at the station to say "hi' to this group of idiots.

I love how these people hide behind the First Amendment and protest the Recuiters rather than go to the source. They go for the easy target rather than take their arguement to D.C. and speak their piece there.

E5NAMKROW
03-14-08, 11:40 AM
That would be interesting to see the pinko's show up and there is a human shield made of Marines. Very interesting indeed...!

Demosc
03-16-08, 12:12 PM
As they say, never under estimate the power of stupid people in large numbers. Although I do give much credit to the recruiters for showing restraint in all of those situations (or whatever degree of restraint they did show). All in all though, you almost can't help but become angry when reading about how the american public is treating their own soldiers, Marines, sailors and all other branches in relation to their recruiters. Apparently quite a bit of the american public likes the idea of a dissipated military so that we as a country can be taken over by anyone who wants to say "me me me me" fastest. Sadly enough, you can't argue with a fool, or reason with an idiot. And all of these left wing liberals trying to get rid of recruiters , and essentially starving the military of its most essential resource,,,Marines, soldiers, airman and seamen,,,,, and for that, they most definitely qualify as fools and idiots. I'll just have to hope that America wakes up soon and starts properly protecting its own troops here, most definitely inlcluding recruiters and the recruiting centers.

OB MSG
03-17-08, 10:00 AM
As has been said before: "You can't cure stupidity." (But a smack upside the head does make you feel better.)